Chapter 57

Jade

 Harry’s P.O.V.

I hug Emma as tightly as I can. Her little body fits perfectly to mine. Within minutes I’ll walk up to the plane and won’t see her in two months. I don’t want not go. Not after the wonderful vacations we had. I lean over and kiss Emma's lips. She gives me one of those beautiful smiles.

“I’ll miss you.” I whispered against her hair.

“I’ll miss you more.”

Our flight was called.  I looked to the speakers where the voice came.

“Good luck on the exams.”

“Good luck in the stage.”

I gave another kiss on her lips.

“Will you wait for me?”

“Always.” She showed me the rig on her finger.

I kissed her lips and pressed her more to me. Her lips moved on mine. The sweet taste of her mouth on top mine. The voice reappeared, indicating that in a few minutes the plane door will shut.

“I love you.” I said and gathering all the willpower I had I walked away from her.

“I’ll go to visit you in a month.” She told me while I entered the plane, looking her smiling for the last time in a very long time.

I entered the hotel room. It had been a long trip to Los Angeles. I left my suitcase on the bed. I opened it to take out my clothes. On top of my clothes was a little note. "Good luck on stage. Impress them as always. Emma x” I smiled when I read the note. I pulled out a pair of pajamas. I took off my clothes I was wearing and put on my pajama pants. I sent a message to Emma before going to bed. I knew she was in college and would not look the message until she left the campus. I lay in bed. The wall clock showed midnight here in Los Angeles. I got under the covers and closed my eyes.

The guys and I were talking... Well, the guys made ​​comments about me and Emma, making me rolls my eyes and making me blush.

“Oh… And how were your vacations Harry?” Niall asked for fifth time with a mischievously smile on the lips.

“Good.” I said. I knew what they wanted to hear, but I won’t say that. That would be the reason for the mockery of me for the rest of the tour.

Everyone started to laugh. I crossed my arms. I hadn’t to tell them anything of what I had done with Emma. The boys laughed louder while Niall and Zayn threw me kisses while dancing a waltz.

"‘Oh Emma, I know I said I would never marry, but I ask anyway you to marry me’.” Liam laughed at me kneeling on one knee in front of Niall.

All laugh again and I just sink deeper into the chair. The laughs are interrupted when all people enter the room. Musicians, stylists, bodyguards, sound technicians, well, everyone. Lou realizes that the guys are torture and scolding them she tells them to leave me alone. I thank in silent the beautiful Lou who has sat next to me.

All settle in the couches and we heard the plans for this tour. How will things go... Blah, blah, blah. My mind is at home where Emma certainly is returning from college. Surely wearing that yellow slightly dress that I love. I bet she's sitting at the table, doing homework, while drinking a cup of tea. I sigh. And apparently I do it very loud because everyone looks at me and Niall and Liam start to bother me again.

“Guys, calm down. Leave Harry alone. Don’t you see that his drowning in his memories of Emma? Leave him drowning alone.” Lou scolds them, laughing at the end. Everyone in the room laughed and I just to disappear and go home with Emma.