Chapter 56

Dream or reality? -Part 2-

Harry’s P.O.V.

I woke up because of the heat. A thin layer of sweat covered my skin. I didn’t open my eyes. I wanted to sleep, but the heat didn’t let me sleep. I stretched, determined to get up and going to turn on the air conditioning. But above me a weight would not allow me to move. Emma was asleep on me. She had one of her hands in my hair and the other was on my chest.

I took Emma's left hand gently and admired the white gold ring with a diamond that seems to be trapped by the ring details. I kissed her hand gently. I didn’t want to wake Emma, so I just stood with her tangled in my body. Emma only has one of my boxers on. I play the touch screen on the wall, turning on the air conditioning and adjusting it to perfection.

I returned to bed, leaning on the bed with Emma still asleep on me. Emma was still sound asleep on me, and there was no sign that she was waking up soon. I ran my fingers gently across the bare skin of her back. Her lips pressed my neck. I sighed. There was no heat so I closed my eyes letting myself off to sleep...

Emma and I were walking by the seashore. The sea water touched our feet. I took her hand and I could feel the ring on her finger.

“Here” Emma said leaving her towel extended on the sand.

She took from her bag the tanning cream and put it on her whole body. Then she gave me the cream and I put on her back and shoulders. I gave a soft kiss on her right shoulder. Emma lay down on her stomach on the towel. She crossed her arms under her head. The ring on her finger was clearly visible. I smiled. I lay down beside her, putting my hands behind my head.

The sunglasses prevented the sun from blinding me. Emma’s smooth skin glistened under the sun... And I wasn’t the only one who noticed it. Several boys who passed looked at Emma unabashedly. Emma took my hand and kissed the tips of my fingers. The boys who watched grimaced and others muttered among themselves.

Emma passed a finger over my lips. Her eyes looked at me as if she has never seen me before. She lowered her finger down my neck and down my chest, then back up to my lips. My skin burned where she passed her finger. Emma put her hands under her head again. Her green eyes stared at me.

“Tomorrow we’ll have to go.” She said with sadness on her voice.

“I know babe.” I told her.

“... And you’ll go on tour.” Emma mention and the forced smile that was on her lips broke my heart.”

“I have to go.”

“I know, but I don’t want you to go. I don’t want to go. Everything is so perfect that I don’t know if it’s a dream or reality.”

She looked the ring in her finger.

“I also don’t want to go, but I have to go with the lads.”

“I know, I know. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

We stood up. Emma took her bag and I picked up the towels. I took Emma's hand. Our two week vacation was over and we had to pack...

“I’m tired.” I mumbled entering the apartment.

I threw the cases to the floor. I plopped down on the couch in the room. I was really tired...

Emma’s P.O.V.

Harry had fallen asleep in a blink of an eye. He had fallen asleep on the couch. I covered him with a blanket. I opened our bags taking out all the dirty clothes. I put everything in one basket and went to the laundry room. I put the clothes in the washer and put it to work.

I save everything in its place. Both suitcases were empty after half an hour. I sighed. Harry had to pack his bags for the tour. But I didn’t want to wake him. I bit my lip. I opened Harry’s suitcase and started packing his things. Taking clean clothes from closet and making sure to not forget anything.

It took me an hour to pack Harry’s things and put clothes in the dryer. I was tired. The clock showed midnight. I lay down next to Harry on the couch. The small hairs of his beard that he hasn’t shaved since yesterday tickled my skin. I hugged him and closed my eyes...

(Hello! I have been so busy that I haven't been able to write D: But here is the chapter. Thanks for everything! Love you all xoxox)