Chapter 14

Admit it!

Harry's P.O.V.

For the rest of the day I shut myself in my room, moving and rolling restless in my bed. I think in what my mother say over and over again. I could hear Emma's voice and laugh in the room next to mines. I can't stop thinking about her and won't ever because her voice was resounding in my room's walls.

I walked from one side to another of the room, desperate. I stood by the window.  Leaning my forehead against it. The afternoon sun warming my face. I closed my eyes and Emma's image appeared in front of my eyes. I sigh. I give my back to the window and slide down until I reach the floor, hugging my legs against my chest.

"I love you... I love you... I love you... I need you. I need you to hug me, to kiss me. To be the only one. Be the reason of your smile. Be the one that wipe your tears and destroy your fears. I love you... I love you... I love you..." I repeat again and again.

The tears were fighting to go out of my eyes, but I wouldn't let the. I knew that if I cry I won't stop. I knew that if she was not by my side I just can't be strong enough. Somebody had told me to forget her, to forget the girl that causes me all this hearth pain.

"Forget her... How forget her now that I know that she exists? That she is not just a crazy invention of my imagination. How forget her when I kissed her? How forget her is she is in my mind all days and nights? How? How to be strong enough to see her without wanting to kiss or hug her? How not collapse in the silence of my tears if she is not mine? How...? "

Emma's P.O.V.

It was almost midnight and I couldn't get to sleep. Harry dominated my thoughts. I need him. I remember again and again the kiss and I question myself if he was thinking of me. 

Gemma was sleeping quiet and peacefully by my side. Careful to not wake my friend I left the room. The house was completely silent. I go down the stairs and headed to the kitchen. I poured myself a glass of water and sat down, leaving the glass of water on the kitchens table. 

The kitchen door opened and a sleepy and shirtless Harry appeared. I look away to glass of water in my hands. He just stood without saying anything. I felt the blood slowly rising to my cheeks.

"Hi." He mumbles while he sat in front of me.

"Hi." I respond.

I look up and I ran into his green eyes. My cheeks flushed till they couldn't more. He smiled as he watched me. At that moment my mind went by when we kissed, and, to tell by the grimace on his lips, I knew he was thinking the same.

"I couldn’t sleep." He whispered.

"Me too." I answered in the same tone.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because I was thinking of you." I thought.

I stayed a second in silence, biting my lip, while thinking about what to say.

"I'm nervous... I will take my exam to the university and... You know all that is on your mind. You try not to think about the worst but that's all that you think... and you? Why you couldn't sleep?"

"I don't know..."

I giggle and he smile, showing me his dimples. His cheeks blush a little. He looked so cute... We ended sitting on the sofa for two, where we kissed. We spend the rest of the night talking about stupid things, his concerts, my exams, what we like and what we not, about everything. We laughed about all, trying not to wake up the rest in the house.

The sun began to peek over the horizon, turning the sky orange and the clouds pink. We both agreed it was time to return to our respective rooms. I go inside and see Gemma sitting on the bed. She smiled at me and I sat next to her.

"So... How was all with Harry?" She asks smiling.

"It's not what you think... We just talk." I say.

"But you would have liked ..." 

"Gemma! I said as my cheeks took color. She started laughing and hiding my face with a pillow.

"You know? I will like you to be my sister-in-law." She winks at me. "Admit that you will like it too." I stayed in silence.

Harry's P.O.V.

I was upstairs when I heard as my sister laughed out loud. I peeked out the door. I was going to knock the door when my sister spoke. I walked over to the door to listen.

"You know? I will like you to be my sister-in-law." She says. "Admit that you will like it too." 

I stood there next to the door, waiting for the response from Emma. I knew that if she said no I will break into a thousand pieces but wanted to hear. Wanted to hear from her lips. But part of me did not want to hear.

"Admit it, admit it, admit it." My sister says

"Okay... Okay... I will like it too."