Chapter 44

New teacher

Emma’s P.O.V.

It was Monday morning. The sun shone brightly upon us. I looked out the corner of my eye how Harry drove with one hand while his other hand rested on the skin of my leg. His thumb making circles on my skin. The tousled brown curls falling over his forehead. His green eyes staring at the road. Harry was biting his lower lip.

Harry stopped at a red light and I moved closer to him. I ran my thumb over his lower lip causing him to stop biting. His green eyes turned to me and I smiled.

“Stop biting your lip, it will bleed.” I whispered.

He returned his gaze to the street when the light turned green. I sat correctly in my seat as Harry continued to drive me to college. The rest of the trip was very quiet. Harry hummed softly a song between his teeth while he was still making circles on my leg with his thumb. I had my eyes closed, enjoying the song that hardly left Harry's lips.

Harry stopped right in front of the main chemistry building. I smiled and then catch his lips between mine. He took my leg with his hand and pulled me towards him, making me sit on his lap. I put my arms around his neck as I felt his tongue go pass through my lower lip. I smiled and he laughed before releasing my lips. He rested his forehead to mine. His green eyes staring at mines.

“I love you.” I whispered, stroking the curls on the back of his neck.

“You have no idea how much I love you.” He said laughing. “Good luck at college.”

He gave me one last kiss before I get out of the car. I accommodated my bag over my shoulder. Harry winked at me before driving away. I sighed. I started walking towards the huge building that was in front of me. The morning air filled my lungs and I had a feeling that today would be a good day. Starting with Harry, he would leave the studio before the normal time he did. I smiled to myself at the thought.

“Emma!” A voice called behind me. I knew who owned that voice.

I kept walking, completely ignoring that call, gradually increasing my speed so that no one will notice that I wanted to flee from him. One hand rested on my shoulder and I stopped abruptly. I made a slight grimace and turned to see him. Trevor was standing there, smiling. I smiled back, a fake smile that he seemed not to notice.

“Hi Emma.” He said showing me his teeth.

“Hello Trevor.” I said.

We started walking towards the building. I was uncomfortable being so close to him. Harry had told me what had happened with Trevor in my party and that he had done nothing to stop me. Trevor let his arm casually resting on my shoulders. I made ​​a face. I shifted uncomfortably making his arm fall to his side. He looked at me understanding my discomfort and shoved his hands in his pockets.

“We have a new chemistry teacher.” He informed me, trying to lighten the tension between us.

“New?”

“Yes, Mr. Thomson retired. He said something about how our rebellion would not let him work.” Trevor laughed.

“Oh, it's a shame. I liked Mr. Thomson.”

“That's because you were one of the few that he liked.”

We continued walking in silence to the first class. I looked at my shoes as I walked down the hallway of the large building. Trevor's presence was too close to me and that disturbed me. I pursed my lips and entered the classroom. I went downstairs and sat in the front row. I knew Trevor hated sitting in the front row, but he still sat next to me, maybe too close to me.