Prologue

November 11th, 2009

That was the first day I dreamed of her. It was so real. Everybody was there- my mother, my sister, my step-father, my neighbors- everybody. But unfortunately, it was just a dream, a wonderful one. And since then, every night she appears in my dreams. They are so real, I felt her when she hugged me, I could hear her beautiful laugh. 

But, is it possible to know somebody, even the minor detail and the most private secret, without knowing them? Is it possible to be in love without seeing them in real life? Is it possible to live with the hope that they'll be somewhere in this world? Is it possible to live only from dreams? Is it possible to be happy just by seeing them smile in a dream?

It was as if I slept in this world and woke up in another.

In my dreams we have three years of knowing each other. She is my girl and I am really happy with her. But all that disappears when I wake up to reality. A life with a lot of fame, amazing fans, money... but there's something that I need, that I want: her.

I try to forget her with many girls. But nothing works. I'm in love with the girl that I have never seen outside my dreams. There were nights were I really needed to see her, kiss her, hug her, I need her so much. I even went to sleep early so I could dream more time with her.

I need to find her... to know that she exists. I need her with me here, now.

Her name? Emma. Emma smith.

Edited by: ItsZoha