Chapter 4

Discussion

Emma's P.O.V.

I went into my house. I sigh. Harry make me fell odd but fine at the same time. He put me nervous. But I didn't want to fell this way. I couldn't fell this way. I have a boyfriend and I love him... Or at least that's what I think. I couldn't be unfaithful with him by thinking this way about Harry.

Tom and Richard were sitting in the living, seriously looking at me. I frown when I saw them. I raised an eyebrow, while I stood in front of them. They were irritated, but not mad. I saw it in their faces.

"Princess, there's someone in your room that wants to see you," Richard said.

"It's him?"

Tom made a face and nodded. I smiled and went up stairs running until I reach my bedroom. I entered and I saw him sitting on my bed. I rush to hug him, but he didn't hugged me back. That made that something inside of me broke.

"I've missed you," I whispered.

He didn't say a word. It hurts when he was so indifferent to me. I missed when at least he hugged me back. I moved away from him and crossed my arms over my chest. I felt awkward and it hurt so much.

"Who was he?" He asked in a cold tone.

"That's all that you have to say? I didn't see you like for a week and, you don't even greet me?" I asked, hurt.

"Are you going to answer my question?" He said angrily.

"He's just a friend," I answered.

"He don't seem like just a friend."

"Troy... You disappeared for a week who knows where, you didn't go to my competition, you are so cold to me... And that hurts," I mumbled.

"I told you that I had important things to do," he said.

"Important things? You don't work and you hardly study when there's a test... What 'important things' you have to do for an whole week, without even telling me where are you going?" I said very mad.

I knew that this 'conversation' will turn into a fight. That's all we do, every time we see each other, "It's not you business," he told me.

"But you can ask me who brought me home?" I said crossing my arms.

"I'm your boyfriend."

"And I'm your girlfriend!" I screamed to him.

"Don't yell to me!"

"Tell me where the hell have you been all this week!"

"It's not your business, I already told you!" He said, taking a menacing step towards me.

"It concerns me! I have all the right to know!"

"I was with my sister, okay?"

"You stupid liar! Your sister came some few days ago because she didn't know where you were!" I screamed, almost mourning because of the anger.

"Don't call me stupid!"

"Don't lie to me! You think I'm stupid, but I'm not!"

"Okay smart girl, you know what? I'm done with this! I'm out!"

"Do whatever you want idiot!"

He turned around and went out of my room, closing the door behind him, making a loud noise. I stood there, in the middle of my room with that felling of pain in my chest. I felt how tears slowly came out of my eyes, leaving a trail of my pain in my cheeks.

I stepped back until my body crashed with the wall. I slid down the wall until I reach the floor. I snuggled against my legs, hugging them. I felt the tears coming out of my eyes and soaked into my clothes. But I wasn't sad, maybe just a little, but the madness was stronger than the sadness. Tom was right, Troy was only a stupid asshole and liar.

I heard how my room's door slowly opened. With my vision blurred by tears I saw Richard came into my room. He walked towards me and sat next to me.

He didn't say a word. He just hugged me. I buried my face in his chest and cried in silence. He rubbed my shoulder with his hand. He knew that this wasn't the time to say 'I told you'. He knew that he would made me angry and I would hit him.

He refuged me in his arms and that's why he's the best brother in the world. The only sound in the room were my sobs and my ragged breath. After some hours sitting in the floor he took me in his arms and put me in bed. He stayed with me, hugging me, until I felt asleep.

Richard's P.O.V

It hurt me to look my sister like that. I saw her growing up and I took care of her. She's my little sister, my princess, and she will be my girl for the rest of her life. I love her so much, and I will punch in the face anyone who hurt her.

Emma's P.O.V.

I felt so bad, I didn't want to go out of bed. I was in fetal position hugging my pillow. I didn't want to do anything. I wanted to stay in bed all day, with the curtains closed and with the pajama on. I felt empty. I felt devastated.

And Harry's face came to my mind.

Last day was amazing. His curls moved when he walked. His smile, his eyes, the sparkle of his skin with the sunlight... I sighed.