Chapter 68 (Part 2)

I didn’t let you go, you decided to leave

Harry’s P.O.V.

I climbed the stairs slowly. The clock read "1:17 pm" It was a hot day and felt that the shirt I was wearing was suffocating me. The voices in the kitchen seemed distant whispers. I walked down the hall as if it were my own home. The house smelled like flowers, because the glass doors leading to the garden were open.

On the right the last door, on the opposite side of the hall from where the master bedroom was. I took off my shoes and opened the door holding the shoes in my left hand. I went in and left my shoes by the door. I slowly closed the door without making a single noise. I climbed into bed and lay down on the left side.

I circled her waist with my arms and rested my hands on her belly.

“Emma, wake up,” I whispered leaning a little above her.

She just shifted and snuggled against me.

“Wake up, it’s late,” I whispered against her ear.

She stretched and groaned. She sat on the bed, running a hand through her hair and yawning. She rubbed her eyes with her fists and then blinked a few times.

“Harry, what are you doing here? Dad's going to kill you if you go here,” she said returning to lie on the pillow and speaking hoarsely.

“Well, your father went to work like five hours ago,” I laughed.

“What time is it?” She asked snuggling under the covers again. Wasn’t she hot? Because I was suffocating.

“Lunch-time. Babe, don’t sleep again... I have to show you something.”

“Harry, I'm tired. Your son kept kicking me all night long.”

“Why he is my son only when he does something wrong?” I asked laughing.

“Because. Now let me sleep.”

“You can’t sleep. We have something very important to do.”

“Stop bothering me,” she said clenching her teeth.

“Ugh... Calm your hormones,” I said raising my hands, defending myself.

And that unleashed the demon that Emma carries inside. Emma punched me in the stomach. Auch. Emma hit hard, very hard when she wants. I rubbed the spot where I was beaten.

“That hurt.”

“You deserved it.”

“I don’t deny it. But now that you downloaded your anger against me get dressed and come with me.”

“Well, you and your ass can go to hell alone,” she spat.

“Someone got up on the left side of the bed.”

“Moron, I haven’t got up yet. And if you don’t shut up I'm going to kick my ass until you're begging for your life,” she said burying her face in a pillow.

“I do not think you can do much with this belly,” I said putting my hands on her belly; I removed the pillow and smiled mockingly.

In one swift move Emma was above me, and hitting me against my chest. I tried to hold her hands, but the more I try to defend myself, the more aggressive Emma was becoming.

“I'll tear your eyes,” she growled.

“Don’t you see Ethan? Your mother attacks me. This is one of those cases where the woman hits the man,” I laughed while covering my face with my arms.