Chapter 5

The fall -part 1-

Emma's P.O.V

Next day I wake up in a bad mood. I didn't want to go to school. I will try to convince Richard to let me stay home. In pajamas I went out of my bedroom and walked down the hall towars Richard's room. I opened the door and I notice that he still was sleeping. 

As when I was a kid, I didn't even mind to make him up. I climbed to bed and cuddle with him. I used to do that when I was sad. He always knew how to make me happy. Now I knew he was awake, but with his eyes closed.

"Richard... I don't want to go to school. Can I stay home, please?" 

“No. Emma you have to show him that you don't need him to be happy and if he doesn’t take care of you, he will lose you. I even know why are still going out with him. He even introduces you as 'his girlfriend'. He's never with you, he doesn’t call you, doesn't care about you."

"Richard, please don't remember that to me. It hurts," I whispered. 

"Be strong and keep your head held high. Show him you don't need him, that he needs you. Now go take a shower and get ready for school," he said and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

I made a face. If I don't persuade Richard, I wouldn't persuade anybody, so I went out of his bed and walked to my room. I closed the door and then entered the bathroom. I took a shower and then I put some clothes. I put my backpack in my shoulder and went downstairs. 

I sat, and took breakfast with my brothers.

“Sweetheart, you forgot your biology book in the living,” Tom said, giving me the book. 

“Thanks." I whispered.

I finish my breakfast and brushed my teeth. When I finished I went out of the house and jumped into Richard's car, were he was waiting for me. I didn't say a word in the entire ride. I didn't want to see Troy. I didn't want to face his coldness, which only hurt me. I sank into my sit.

When we arrive at the school I didn't want to go out of the car. I only look through the window. 

“Show him that he can loss you and that you don't need him. That there are many boys that want you" Richard said, giving me a sweet smile.

"Okay, but promise me that if I can't handle it you will come to pick me up... Even if you are at important meet at work," I begged.

"I promise it, but everything will be okay," he said.

"Okay."

I kissed his cheek and he said "I will come for you at three o'clock" before I closed the door. I watched how the car disappeared down the street. I put a fake smile in my lips. I greeted some while I made my way to the school.

I saw my friends sitting under the shadow of a tree. I approached them.

"Hi" I said.

"Hi."

We talked for some minutes until the bell rang. Arriane and I walked to our history class. We were talking, like every day.

 In that moment Troy passed in front of me. He didn't greeted me, he even saw me. That hurts. I wanted to cry, but I had to do what Richard told me. Arriane and I sat together, in the front sits. We talked till the teacher came in and told us to make silence. I made my work while he continued taking.

 Arriane was silently laughing, while she wrote in her notebook. I was biting my lip to keep me from laughing. When the class finished we picked up our stuff and went out. We started laughing. 

We walked to our lockers. I took some books for the next class. I phone rang in my bag. I took it out. I frowned. A new text from... Niall?

“Emma, do you want to go out with us? Ps: Harry has been talking about you all day" I read.

I bit my lip. Harry talked about me? I looked both ways before answering.

“Sorry, I have to make a biology project. Why you don't come to my house on Saturday?”

“Sure.”

"Give me the phone" I heard a male voice behind me.

I turned around, winging to see a teacher, but my eyes crashed with two big chocolate eyes, like his hair. He smiled.

"Hi, Logan." I said.

“We can't go to practice today. We'll go tomorrow."

“Okay," I said.

I closed my locker and started to walk to my next class, while I talked to Logan. I told him all what happened with Troy and he only frowned.

"Why don't you leave him? He only hurt you plus you don't need him," he said.

"I don't know..."

He moue and changed the topic. I knew that he didn't like to talk about that topic.

Harry’s P.O.V.

"Why did you tell her that?" I asked Niall. 

"It's true... You have been talking about her all day and lost in your thoughts. You like her."

"More than that Niall, I love her" I though. 

"You didn't have to tell her!"

 "Don't exaggerate it Harry," Zayn said.

I walk towards my room.

 "Where are you going?" Niall asked.

 "Sleep." I answered before closing the door.