Christmas

Hi guys

First of all please go check out my friends stories as they are really good ^_^

This is separate from my Merlin and Kira story however you may like this if you like Merlin BBC TV series you most probably like this too.

I will upload when I get ideas to things and each chap will most likely be completely different just to let you know in advance and they will be short. As this is a one shot it means it will be short, snappy and won't contain detailed description.

This is my first one so read and drop a comment on what you think thanks.

P.S These are just for fun, these aren't meant to be proper stories and yes they may not be that good but they are just for a laugh most of them. if you don't like them you have a right for your own opinion , they are only for fun.

--------------------------

Merlin's POV

It is his first Christmas within Camelot and he had no idea what to expect but this had been the last thing he wished to be doing.....cleaning Arthur's floor.

Merlin had always spent Christmas in Ealdor along with his mother Hunith and right now he wished he could be back home not cleaning Prince Arthur's floor.

Arthur walked in carrying a few presents and went to talk to Merlin but never got a chance.

"Oh don't worry Arthur...don't worry not like I want to celebrate Christmas too...don't worry I will be here cleaning your floor, while you go off and receive presents. Not

like I matter. I am just a servant not like I want to spend time with Gaius and with you apart from cleaning floors and making your bed. I look after your royal backside every bloody day and I can't get one day off," finished Merlin clearly not happy.

"Finished?" asked Arthur.

"Yeah I am," said Merlin clearly knowing he went to far.

"In actual fact Merlin these are for you....but don't tell anyone I brought these for you and Gaius alright. I asked you to come in this morning so I could give them to you so take them and be off with you Merlin," said Arthur.

Merlin took the presents and went to leave "I am sorry," spoke Merlin.

"I know...oh and Merlin ever shout at me like that again and next Christmas may not be as good as this one how does the stocks sound," laughed Arthur as he went over to his desk.

------------------------

Alright guys that the first one done what do you think

Like it ???

Please leave a comment mean a lot

Till the next time