𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 » 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"What is the talk around the paddock?" Kallie questions, following Lando around boredly. Lewis was doing press, and Lando wasn't busy so she chose to bother him as payback for him bothering her all the time, in her own home. "Is this your way of asking if you're a topic?" He turned to look at her, hooking their arms together when he noticed how she was struggling to keep up in her heels. Really bad idea with how clumsy she could be.

"Am I?" She smiled at him, making him roll his eyes, a hint of blush creeping up on his face.

"Maybe. A lot of drivers have been trying to get in contact with your sister, but no luck, so they keep asking me for her number. Some contracts are running out next year, so of course everyone is eyeing your sister's team, and the team's are eyeing you. Basically, everyone is giving their hopes up." Lando explained with a small chuckle. Kallie snorts, she knew about that, she got a few emails from Alpine, Williams, and some personal ones from the team principals.

"Does your uncle have his eyes on any drivers yet?" Lando asked, the two walking over to a small café. "He's been in talks with Mick, George, Oscar, and Fernando so far, but we're mostly focused on the car for now. We're gonna look more into drivers next year." Kallie answered, and Lando nods, taking a seat on the outside chair. She sat next to him and Jamie sat across, typing away on his phone. He didn't have to worry much about her safety if she was with her friends.

She ordered a lemonade and muffin, as he ordered some tea and a cookie. Jamie just got himself a Monster energy drink.  "Have you talked to Kezie yet? I haven't heard from her since she left London. I'm pretty worried about her." He spoke,  voicing his concern for the actress. "She's still...processing the breakup now that it's sunk in. I talked to Sang yesterday, she's burying herself in work. She hadn't left her office in hours until she had to go home. It's been a lot for her."

"What a prick. You have one of the kindest most heartfelt girlfriend's in the world, and you let her get away because you feel entitled to defend your shitty father? I actually liked them together the most, out of all her exes. How do you learn a whole other language for a girl and then completely wreck your relationship because of something so stupid? I don't get it. Kezie's kids are amazing. Who takes that for granted?" Lando ranted frustratingly, aggressively biting into his cookie.

"While you are completely right, don't you think maybe you are being a bit biased?" Kallie questions, squinting her eyes at the younger driver.

"Biased? How could I be biased? Kez told us what happened," Lando scoffs.

"Yes, but my sister tends to stretch the truth sometimes. It's a bad habit of hers. And her anger can get the best of her so she could've made a comment that led to the argument." Kallie says, she wasn't taking sides, but Will had talked to her and explained his side and what happened, and basically, Kezie had been the one to dump him and hardly let him explain himself or deflate the situation. None of which was surprising because Kez was an impulsive person when angry.