𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱 » 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"Children. I am surrounded by children." Lewis complains. They were in the Netherlands for the Dutch Grand Prix, walking the paddock and in front of them was Kaylen and Lando playing hopscotch. To say Lewis was tired of the two drivers was an understatement. He hadn't had a moment of peace with them. Kaylen by himself was tolerable but with Lando around? Insufferable. It was driving Lewis insane to say the least.

"I think it's funny." Kallie comments, her arm wrapped around Lewis's waist as his was thrown around hers. "You weren't saying that when they started cockblocking us," he mumbled. Kallie glanced at him with squinted eyes, "good point. We need to get rid of them." Lewis sighs in relief, "finally, we're on the same page. Let's ditch them?" Kallie nods in agreement and they immediately run the opposite way to the Mercedes motorhome.

Kaylen and Lando both turned around, scrunching their brows in confusion when they didn't see Lewis and Kallie right behind them. "Where'd they go? I wanted to show them a trick." Lando frowned.

"They don't deserve to see your trick, mate," Kaylen pats his shoulder with a sympathetic smile.

"Yeah, you're right, they don't deserve it."

After media day was over, they all agreed to have dinner, well Lando and Kaylen did and guilt tripped the couple into joining, much to Lewis's dismay who had planned to spend time in the hotel with Kallie. She was obviously still feeling like hell, but she was keeping it together for the sake of Kaylen. "What do you guys have planned for next week?" Lando questions.

"Oh, well I actually have to do work for the album. We have to get the music video done for Body Party." Kallie answered. Lando's eyes widened in excitement, "can I go with you?" Lewis almost chokes on his water, again, "no!" He objects, getting side eyes from a few people who looked over at the sudden shout. "It's uh, it's a closed set, personnel only." Lewis explained, making Lando frown in disappointment. "But, you can come with us to shoot the video for One Of The Girls," Kallie adds, not being able to take that frown on Lando's face.

His eyes brightened, "really?"

Kallie swallows her drink, nodding firmly, "yes, you can."

Lewis sucked in a breath, withholding the urge to roll his eyes. Kezie was going to be at the set for the One Of The Girls video, so Lando would only be even more infuriating to deal with. "You know what's so funny, you have a song called Promise and Kezie has a song called Promises. Really ironic, right?" Lando giggles, and Lewis just shut his eyes, of course he finds away to bring up Keziyah, again.

"I know, I made the beat for it," Kallie says with a forced smile.

"Are you gonna have like a launch party for the album release?" Kaylen asked. Lewis clenched his jaw, kicking Kaylen in the shin with a warning eyes. "Ow, what?" Kaylen mouths and Lewis grabs his phone, sending him a text. Basically, Lewis and Kezie had already planned to throw a party for Kallie. "Uh, I haven't thought about it, but probably not, I don't think there's any time for one." Kallie shrugs.