𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 » 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"I want you to kiss me." She breathed out, finally giving into her thoughts.

So without hesitation, he leaned in, pressing his lips against hers. His fingers brushed over the tattoo that wrapped around her thigh, reaching up he effortlessly pulling her onto his lap, their lips still intact. They pulled away from air, heavily breathing against each other, his hands itching up her thighs. "Is this okay?"

"Put them to use and we'll see."

"You gonna beg me?" He smirks, his hands moving to cup her ass, bringing her hips closer as she sucked in a breath. "You'd cream your pants if I begged." She shot back in a playful tone. "Beg me and we'll find out." She sighs, shaking her head, she didn't beg anyone, that wasn't her thing. She especially didn't beg for a man. "I told you in the beginning, if you're expecting me to beg, you got the wrong sister."

"Fine. I'm happy to get some rest." He shrugs, moving her off of him and standing up, kicking off his shoes. He tugs his shirt over his head, and that did it. Her head was screaming no but her body was telling her otherwise. "Wait." She stopped him from going any further, taking his wrist, he looked down at her expectantly. "Please. Please, just- do something, I don't care. I need you. I really fucking need you."

His eyes brightened, trying to act cool but internally he was freaking out. This was all he ever wanted when he first met her. There was no going back now, not that he even wanted to. She was everything and more. "Get back up." She was quick to do as he said, honestly it pathetic how fast she rose, at least that's what she would say. "I like you begging, but you shouldn't ever have to. You shouldn't even have to ask." His hands slid around her waist, slipping under the band of her shorts and tugging them down her toned legs.

He sat down, pulling her onto his lap, his fingers messing with the lace of her panties as she interlocked their lips. God how she loved kissing him. His lips were perfect against hers. She pulled away only to trail kisses down his jaw to his neck, sucking and licking at his tattooed skin. "You're fucking perfect, you know that?" He breathed out, gripping her brown skin harder, not enough to leave marks because he knew she liked to wear dresses. It was fine because he was gonna mark her in places that are only going to be visible to him.

Pulling away, he reaches for her shirt, pulling it apart so some of the buttons popped off. He tugged it down slowly, his lips attached to her neck as she threw her head back. When he pulled away, his eyes fell to the scars on her lower abdomen, she was quick to cover them when she noticed that's where he was looking. "They're not pretty, I know." She sighs.

Lewis gave her a baffled look, his hands pulling hers away. "Don't talk about yourself like that. They're gorgeous, just like you. How'd you get them?" Kallie smiled softly, leaning down to press a kiss against his lips. "I'll tell you later. Right now, I just want you, pleasing me in every way you know how. I don't care if we never get sleep." He smirks, many thoughts coming to mind. He was definitely gonna make her regret giving him such power over her body in a very good way. "You sure you can handle that, darling?"