𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 » 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐬𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐨

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Lewis woke up to loud music playing from downstairs, he figured it was Kallie working out or something. So he cleaned up before heading downstairs to the gym. His eyes land tiredly on his girlfriend who was attempting to dance in heels, only to fall, again seemingly. "What are you doing up so early? And dancing in heels? You know how clumsy you are, Kallie. You're gonna break your ankle." Lewis says, running over and kneeling down in front of her, quickly pulling off the long heels.

"No, no, you can't take them off! I'm trying to do the new choreo Kezie's choreographer sent me for the music videos. Most of the dances require heels." She explained, reaching for the heels only for him to pull them out of her reach. "How about you learn the choreo first before you try it in heels?" He pitched, setting the heels to the side, now only noticing how she only adorned his t-shirt and some panties.

"Fine. You know the worst part about this is, I have to dance in front of people. Not to mention, Kez said I have to do a separate dance in front of Future, or Ludacris, whoever I choose, basically in nothing but a robe and lingerie. I wish it was you. I literally wrote the song because of you." She frowned, rubbing her head tiredly, her curls falling in front of her clearly tired face. "I know baby, and I'm sorry I can't be there."

"I know, and I'm not trying to make you feel bad. I know how the race schedule can be." She sighed, honestly she hated how she had to depend on music now. But it was just a filler until she was cancer free and able to race again. Although she was very proud of this album. Music obviously wasn't her main passion but it was definitely up there.

Lewis reached for her hands, pressing a kiss to her knuckles, "it's okay, my love."
Currently, they resided in a beach house that Kallie owned in South Africa. It was a family beach house, that was free for any of the family to use but she owned it, and she was using it to spend the rest of her free time with Lewis, and Roscoe, obviously. "Oh, I also fed Roscoe, right now he's taking a nap so you don't have to worry about that." Kallie assured.

"That's good. Have you eaten yet?" He asked, still holding onto her hands.

"Ja. There's some breakfast in the kitchen for you. I didn't know when you were going to wake up so you might have to reheat it." She said shyly, and she still had no idea how this man always got her so flustered and he was simply looking at her. Normally she was confident in relationships with men, but with him, it was completely different. "Thank you, intle. I'll be back. Please don't break any bones while I'm gone." He said, standing up, finally letting go of her hands, making her subconsciously frown.

Her frown formed into a smile as she gave him a thumbs up, "I will do my best."

Kallie stood up, turning her music back on, the speaker playing Drunk In Love by Beyoncé. She had plenty of time to make sure her choreo was all set in weeks time until the music videos. She knew how to dance, obviously, as she and her sister used to take classes. But Kez was always far better than her when it came to dancing. "How the fuck does she do this? I'm gonna break my neck." Kallie mutters, her eyes scanning over the video she got sent by the choreographer.