𝐭𝐰𝐨 » 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐧

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

It was the first race of the 2021 season, and they were currently in Bahrain. "You wanna drive us there? I can always call us a driver." Kalliope spoke, walking down the stairs of the company's private plane. Kaylen always preferred private planes ever since their father's accident and Kallie couldn't blame him. Kallie didn't mind using commercial but Kaylen needed her to be with him on the plane at all times. "Nah, I wanna drive. You know I don't trust other people driving." Kaylen said.

"Are you sure? You're not gonna be tired?" She asked in concern, following him to the car he had ready for them. Of course it was a Mercedes. "It's fine, Kal. I don't want you to drive either, you've been up for days." Kaylen opened the trunk of the car and set the luggage inside before going to open his sister's passenger door. "Thank you." Kaylen smiled and walked around to get in the driver's seat.

They drove to the hotel, Kaylen got them checked in and made sure there was two beds. He liked to have his sister very close by especially in different countries. He was a very paranoid person. "You know I could've gotten my own room," Kallie says as she walks into the large hotel room, setting her luggage on the bed. Normally, she would unpack but if she was being honest, she hated unpacking cause then she would have to put everything back before leaving and she was far too lazy for that.

"No way. You know how many women get murdered in foreign countries? I'm not leaving you alone." He argues, and she sighed knowing she would not be able to convince him otherwise. "You realize I'm older than you? I'm supposed to be ordering you around," she jokes as she sits on the bed, watching as he frantically checked for bed bugs or anything out of place, even going as far as checking the mirrors.

"And I would allow that but now that mum and dad aren't here to protect you, it's my job." Kaylen switched the lights back on and noticed the sad look on her face at the mention of her parents. "Hey, you know mama is gonna watching at home, why don't you call her?" Kallie sighs at his words, shaking her head in objection. "No, she wouldn't answer. She doesn't like talking about races. She's only watching for you. I guarantee if it was me out there, she wouldn't bother."

"Kalliope, you know Baba wasn't your fault, right?" He asked in a concerned tone, he knew she took his death hard but he didn't think she thought it was her fault.

"He got on the plane because of me, Kay. I begged him to come to that race even though he was concerned about the weather. I put him on that plane. You tell me how that's not my fault? You can't." Before Kaylen got the chance to respond to that, a loud knock echoed their room from the door.

"We're not done with this conversation," he says before getting up to answer the door.

Kallie looks up to see it was just Charles and Carlos who knocked on the door. "Oh hey, Kallie. How you been?" Charles smiles warmly at her as he and Carlos walk in the room. "Been good, you?" He shrugged in reply and she chuckles. "Hey Kallie. You look good." Carlos says, giving her a fistbump in greeting. "Thanks. What are you guys doing here?" She asks, seeing Kaylen going through his suitcase for some clean clothes.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬 | 𝑳𝒆𝒘𝒊𝒔 𝑯𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒕𝒐𝒏जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें