𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 » 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"Everything needs to be perfect, okay? Kaylen, stop slacking! There's no time for breaks! You think I'm allowed to take a break? No! So get back to work! Hang the decor!" Now you probably think this is all coming from Kalliope. But nope...it's all from Lando. He had taken over Kallie's job as the party organizer for Kezie's birthday, and he was taking it very seriously, to the point that everyone had an urge to strangle him. A small scream came from the kitchen and Lando rushed over, only to roll his eyes when he seen Kallie chasing Lewis with a raw onion.

"Children! Enough! This isn't play time! We have serious work to do!" Lando snapped, causing the couple to pause and look at him with a glares. He cleared his throat uncomfortably, and backed away, "just...finish up the appetizers please." He walked out, or more like ran out.

Kallie chuckles and shoves the onion into Lewis's face, causing him to gag and back into the corner. "Kallie! Get that away from me! Put it away!" He pleads, gagging at the smell of it. "Kalliope Ae-Cha Kai Kumalo Hamilton! Get that out of my face!" Lewis begged, gripping onto the counter. Kallie's smile drops, blushing creeping up when she realized that he used his surname on her. The hadn't even discussed last names before so it was a bit of a shock. Honestly, it sounded quite nice. Kalliope Hamilton. It had a nice ring to it.

She finally dropped the onion back onto the cutting board and he sighed in relief. He quickly grabbed her shoulders and pulled her to the sink, "wash your hands, you smell like onions, it's nauseating." She chuckles, and didn't even get to reach for the soap before he grabbed onto the bottle of dawn and put it all along her hands and up to her forearms. "I'm so getting you back for that." He muttered. Kallie scoffs, "I'm not even afraid of anything, so you can't."

"Oh really?" Lewis scoffs, and walks towards the fridge, pulling it open and grabbing a jar of pickles.

He pushed it onto Kallie's face and she screamed in horror, backing away from him into the corner where he previously was. "Get it away from me! Gross, gross, gross!" He popped open the jar with a smirk and she gagged at the smell. "No! No! Close it!" She screamed as he pushed it closer to her face. "Apologize!" He demands, not giving her anywhere to run as she coughs at the smell, resisting the horrid urge to vomit.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Get it away! Get it away!" She pleads, coughing some more. He smiled in victory and finally closed the jar and put it back in the fridge. She sighs in relief, sitting on the kitchen floor against the wall. Lewis chuckles, sitting next to her, "not so fun, is it?" She glared at him but ultimately just melted at his goofy smile. She rested her head on his shoulder, his arm wrapping around her waist. "Why did you use your surname after mine?" She asks.

"Oh uh, did that bother you? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to like offend you or something." Lewis rambled nervously, he was still learning a lot about her culture so he hadn't known if that was insensitive or not. "No, no, it's okay, it wasn't offensive. I was just curious. We hadn't really discussed our surnames." She said quietly so nobody else in their house could hear. They were in Kallie's London home, and luckily Lando had music blasting or more like, Keziyah's music blasting.