𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 » 𝐚 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"What is streaming and why is it important that I do it?" Kallie held the phone to her face, on a group face time with Merida, Charles, and Lando as she walked throughout her house in Monaco. Normally she would be at her LA house, but Kaylen wanted to borrow the house to spend a day with Joey so she agreed to stay in her Monaco house. Besides, it would give her the opportunity to work on new music without interruptions.

As of now, Lando, Merida, and Charles were all trying to convince the singer to stream with them because the fans were requesting it. Kallie did have a set up in the house but it belonged to Kaylen and she honestly had no idea how to use it. She didn't even know how to tag people on Instagram posts so how could she use a stream? "I'm gonna pretend you didn't ask that. But seriously, my DMs are getting blown up with requests for you and your sister to join. Seeing as I don't really know Keziyah that well, you are way easier to convince." Lando says.

"That hurt, I won't lie. But I don't even know how to tag people on Instagram so how would I set up a Twitcher account?" She questioned with a frown, reaching into her fridge and grabbing a large bottle of water. Lando sighs, no matter how many times he corrected the name, she always called it "twitcher" instead. He just gave up at this point.

"Just use your brother's account. It's easy." Charles says, really wanting to get this on with.

"Babe, I hate to say it but Kallie can barely work a TV without a manual so how about, I send you her address, you go over and set it up for her? And while you do that, I will convince Kez to join us too. She'll only do it if Kallie is doing it." Merida says. Lando furrowed his brows for a split second at the name. "Uh, who are you calling babe?" Charles rolls his eyes, a smirk growing on his lips, "well, it's certainly not you."

"Whoa, since when did this happen then? It's only been a day?" Lando chuckles.

"It's not official. We're just testing things out, so don't run your big mouth and tell everyone." Charles said in a threatening tone, obviously joking with him but Lando did have a big mouth sometimes. "If we're being technical, your comments on social media don't really help your case." Lando shot back, getting a thumbs up of agreement from Kallie.

There was an loud knock from the front door, echoing the halls, making Kallie look up with a frown. "You expecting anyone?" Merida questions. Charles and Lando both looked a bit concerned, seeing Kallie shake her head. "I'm not expecting anyone and the front gate is supposed to be locked." She explains, walking down the hall when the knocks got a bit louder. "Stay on the phone. Don't answer the door. I'm on my way." Charles rushed out, grabbing his keys and running out of his house.

Kallie walked over to the monitor in the security room and switched it on, only to see it was Lewis at the door, looking a little annoyed. "Oh, it's just Lewis!" She chuckles. "I forgot he doesn't have my number."