𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 » 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Kez sat in the quiet conference room, thinking to herself. She wasn't an engineer, she only knew about cars to a certain extent. But she did know how to run a company, and this was probably the most stressful situation she had ever been in. She had seen the pictures and videos of Sang and Kallie at the race, so she knew they had talked and she brought him back. She wasn't happy with that, obviously. But her dedication to make this team successful outweighed her hate for him.

Kallie knocked on it three times before pushing the door open, Sang right behind her with his hands tucked in his pockets, looking around the empty and plain room, paperwork scattered across the table in front of his favorite niece. "You got the contract, Kez?" Kallie questions, deciding to get right into it before Kez and Sang got into it. Kez nods, taking a large gulp of her bourbon before setting it back on the glass table. "Right here."

Kallie raised a brow, moving to sit down on Kezie's right as Sang took a seat to her left, Kez at the head of the table. "You drunk?" Kez scoffs, "not yet." Sang watched Kez with squinted eyes as Kalle went through the contract. He knew she drank, that wasn't a secret, she was infamous for her party days when she was in her early twenties. But he could tell when something was wrong with her. Like her hands shook for a few seconds before she steadied them again. He knew she was in the early stages, but he wasn't gonna call it out. It was clear Kallie didn't know either.

"Looks good." Kallie comments, sliding the folder over to Sang for him to look through. He just skimmed over it before signing it, he knew Kez wasn't gonna slip anything in there, it wasn't like her. She liked honesty. "So, how many engineers do we have?" He questioned. Kez didn't look at him, staring forward as she answered, "enough." Sang shook his head, "no, from what I seen in that shop, it's not nearly enough. I need my team."

"Why? My team isn't good enough for you? Is anything ever good enough for you?" Kez finally turned to look at him, a sharp glare on her face that made him want to wince. "Not really, no. But if you want this to be a success, I need my team. They quit right behind me so they'll come back for me. I can get them all back by tomorrow. So, I'd gather up some contracts if I were you." He said, deciding he wasn't gonna give into her attitude.

"You think you can come into my place of work and give around orders?" Kez scoffs, standing up and leaning forward on the table with her palms against the glass. "Let's get something very clear. I am not my father, I will not let you take this from me. I got to where I am on my own, and I made sacrifices that I don't regret for one second, because it led me here with two amazing children. I made millions out of nothing. I bought this company for my father, so don't think because I am allowing you back into this life that you can take over what I am building. You work for me, not the other way around."