𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 » 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"I'm gonna kill that little bitch." Kalliope perked up with wide eyes, her eyes finding a very pissed off Merida glaring at her phone screen. "What are you on about?" Kallie questions nervously, turning off her phone to give Merida her attention. "Sean and Jhené are here in Britain for the race." Merida sighed, handing the phone to Kallie who looked down at it in slight confusion. Her brown eyes land on the couple, they were talking to Max Verstappen in the picture, all with large smiles.

She was holding back every ounce in herself to not care. But the truth was, she did. Sean didn't even care about Formula 1 and neither did Jhené. "I don't care." Kallie shrugs, handing the phone back to Merida.

"Seriously? How? She wrecked your engagement and never once showed an ounce of care for racing until now, and coincidentally in Britain, talking to Lewis's biggest competition and your ex teammate? How are you not bothered by this?" Merida scoffs, glaring at the photo with disgust. "They can't get under my skin anymore. I know the true story, and that's gonna be the one people stand by. Why should I care if they wanna show up for a race? It's not like I'm the one racing." Kallie said.

"Yeah, but you know who is? Kaylen and Lewis, who both care for you and will clearly be bothered by this." Merida deadpanned, making a pretty good point. The two Mercedes drivers would definitely be upset about this. But, Kallie was gonna make sure that didn't happen. "That's not gonna happen, Mer. Trust me. They know not to let personal business affect them on the track. It'll be fine."

"If you say so, Kal." Merida says, texting Kez on her phone with updates. Kez had sent Merida to go with her for reasons unclear, not that the singer knew this as Mer said it was a good opportunity to get some photos and meet some of the drivers she hadn't had the opportunity of meeting yet. Like, for example, Charles Leclerc. Let's just say, she had a huge thing for the guy even if he was a little bit younger than her. She didn't think he minded much either cause he had followed her a few weeks ago after Kez made an appreciation post for her after Merida and her now ex girlfriend Ezra broke up.

The car pulled to a stop, Jamie pulling open the door for them to step out. Merida held onto her camera as Jamie led them through the crowd of people, Kallie's hand firmly latched onto his wrist so she didn't get lost, but it was mostly because she was very dizzy and didn't want to fall. The new treatments had her feeling 10x worse than before as Dr. Montgomery warned her about, but she was pulling through for the sake of her brother. But as days went by she found it harder and harder to keep pretending like everything was okay.

"I'll show you around so you can get some good pictures." Kallie says, setting her hand on Merida's back to lead her towards the way of the track. She had talked to some of the guys beforehand and a lot of them wanted to get some pictures from Merida. Charles was the one to actually call Kallie and ask her if she could introduce him to Merida for the photos but Kaylen called his bs.