𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 » 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐞

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"Hey, Kallie! Your phones ringing! I'm gonna answer it!" Kaylen called from downstairs, picking up her phone that was ringing on the kitchen counter. "This is Kalliope's phone, who's this?" He answers, putting the phone to his ear. "This is Dr. Grey, may I speak with Kalliope?" Kaylen furrowed his brows in confusion, wondering why a doctor was calling his sister. "Uh, she's busy at the moment. This is her brother, can you leave a message?" He spoke, not hiding the confusion in his tone.

"Oh, can you just tell her to call me back? It's urgent." Dr. Grey hung up quickly before he could ask too many questions. She knew Kallie had been keeping it private so she wasn't gonna betray her trust.

Kallie ran downstairs, rushing into the kitchen to see her brother. "Who was it?" The singer reached for her phone, checking the caller ID, it reading the name of her doctor. Her face paled, looking up at her brother to see if he knew. "Kallie, why is a doctor calling you? Is something wrong? Are you sick?" Kaylen questions, he knew this stuff ran in the family, courtesy of their mother but Keziyah was the only one affected by it so far. He had been lucky to avoid any leading down sicknesses.

"What? No, I'm not sick. It was- it was a pregnancy test. I had one done because me and Max forgot protection that one time. It's no big deal." Kallie shrugs, walking to the fridge to grab a lemonade.

"Okay, well make sure to call her back. Dr. Grey says it's urgent. I'm gonna go upstairs now, I'm tired. Practice was tiring." Kaylen pressed a kiss to her head and exited the kitchen to go upstairs. They were at Kallie's house for the Monaco Grand Prix and the race was tomorrow so he needed to get some rest. Kallie waited until he was out of earshot before walking outside, sitting by the pool and calling up Dr. Grey. "Hey, you called? What's wrong?"

"I got your results back and I'm sending them to Dr. Wenham in Monaco. I want you to get there as soon as possible. Call when he shows you the results and we can talk it over." Dr. Grey explains, ever since Kallie had been traveling for the season, she had to send all of Kallie's labs to a doctor where she stayed for the week. It's why Kallie was constantly leaving at odd hours. "Okay, thank you. I'll leave right now." Kallie hung up and shot a text to Jamie so he could accompany her.

"To the hospital here I come." She muttered.

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Kallie sat in the driver's room, laying on the couch taking a nap. She had been up at the hospital all night so she was tired. Kaylen walked in with Lewis both of them back from a meeting with the team. Jamie was sitting by Kallie's feet, his jacket placed over her sleeping figure as he was on his phone, probably texting his wife with updates on Kallie's condition. "She okay?" Lewis asks, bringing Jamie's attention away from the phone.