𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 » 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"Why is this important again," Kallie asked, following Neela down the halls of Merida's apartment in New York. They wanted Kallie to do an interview on Merida's YouTube channel, answering tweets about the album, and other things. Seeing as Kallie didn't have any interest in talk shows, or magazines and such. And people wanted to know things about her album and what she's been doing following her leave from F1. Kallie thought it was invading and unimportant but Kez assured her it was quite important to promote the album.

Normally Kallie didn't care for charts, or money or anything, but her team did, as did Kezie. And the album was doing numbers on the charts. It was insane how much money she was making from it. "I've told you, Kallie, if you refuse to be on talk shows, or do other ways of promotion, this is our only way to bring more attention to it." Neela said, quite tired of how stubborn the girl was.

"Fine." Kallie huffs, moving to sit on the one seat sofa. Merida, Taylor and Kez would sit on the couch near her, Kez was just here for vibes, and because she was a co-writer and producer on the album. Taylor was there because she was a feature on the album, and just for vibes. Lewis was sat on the chair next to Neela behind all the cameras and lights set up in the apartment. "How does my hair look?" Kez asked, pushing a strand away from her face. "Hideous!" Lewis comments.

"Like your face?" Kez retorts, and he scoffs, flipping her off, whilst Taylor laughs. 

"That was such a lie cause he literally looks like he was sculpted in a bloody museum," Merida adds, making Kez glare at her as Lewis wore a cocky smirk on his face. "I'm so lucky," Kallie mumbles, admiring her husband from afar, the driver quite literally doing the same. "Can you two stop gawking at each so we start?" Kez deadpanned, snapping her fingers in front of Kallie, taking her eyes away from her husband.

Mer chuckles, "she's just mad her man all the way in London."

"Fuck you. I am not." Kezie denies in Xhosa, hitting Merida's arm. "Yes, you are," Taylor retorts, causing Kez to glare at her.