𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 » 𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"You aren't going, that's final." Lewis shoves Kallie's suitcase back into the closet and closes it shut. "I'm not missing my brother's race, Lewis." She argued, coughing slightly and he turns to her with a sassy look. "See? You can't even talk without coughing. You aren't going. He'll get over it." Lewis scoffs, throwing the covers back over her as she attempts to get up again. "I am not breaking a promise. I don't break promises." She said stubbornly, trying to get up but he pushed her shoulders back down.

"Well there's a first time for everything." He retorts. She grunts, swatting his hands away but he just climbs over her to restrain her. "You're not going anywhere, Kallie."

"Uh, what's going on here?" Kaylen leaned against the doorframe of his sister's room. "I knew you guys were into freaky stuff but with an open door is kinda risky, no?" He chuckles. Lewis rolls his eyes, climbing off of her but still using a hand to keep her from getting up. "Get your mind out of the gutter. He won't let me go, and I'm not missing a race." Kallie coughed out, trying to swat his hands away but he restrains them again.

"Kallie, for once in your life, stop acting like breaking a promise is a death sentence. You aren't Elijah Mikaelson. Listen to your damn boyfriend. It's just one race, I'll be fine." Kaylen said, siding with Lewis. All he knew, or was told, was that Kallie had a really bad case of the flu, so that's what he believed. "First of all, don't ever disrespect Elijah Mikaelson. He is my husband. I did not meet Daniel Gillies three times for him to not fall in love with me. And second of all, I am going to that race whether you both like it or not."

"Oh, really? Fine. You can go date Daniel Gillies instead. See if he'll put up with your behavior." Lewis shrugs, letting her go to grab his suitcase. Kaylen giggles, walking out of the room as he knew Kallie was gonna give in. Kallie frowns, watching Lewis pack his stuff up. "No, no, please don't go. I don't love him anymore. I just love you. Please, I'll stay. I will stay." She caved, coughing slightly as she always after a lot of words.

Lewis smirks, turning to her as she frowned. "You promise you'll stay? No calling Neela or Kezie to book you a flight when I'm gone?"

Kallie nods with a small smile, "I promise, no secret flights."

Lewis sighs in relief, moving over to press a kiss to her lips. "I gotta go but I'll get back as soon as I can. I will call you everyday. I love you so much." Kallie smiles, "okay. I love you. Win for me." She watched sadly as he gathered his stuff and left the house with Kaylen. Roscoe climbed up on her bed, laying beside her as she put on some kind of zombie movie. She just knew it had one of Kezie's ex boyfriend and current boyfriend in it.

"Your dad is so gullible, I love it. All I had to do was beg and he believed me." Kallie giggles, rubbing Roscoe's back as she scrolled on her phone to find Tree's number. "Hey Tree, it's Kallie, I can't contact Neela at the moment cause she's very busy so I was wondering if you could do me a favor." Roscoe looks to Kallie, the singer smiling down at him as Tree spoke. "Of course, what can I do for you, Kallie?"