𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 » 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"No buggin' mama. We gotta let her sleep. Let's go bother Kaylen. Come on." Lewis picked up Roscoe who had tried to jump on a sleeping Kallie and carried him out of the room. He shut the doors to the large bedroom and set Roscoe down, walking to the game room where Kaylen was. Kaylen had been staying with them in Monaco, mainly because Kez was in London and the LA house was too lonely. He would also add the fact that Lewis and Kallie always bought or made extra food for him.

"Kallie still feeling sick?" Kaylen asked seeing Lewis walk into the room and help Roscoe onto the gaming chair. Kaylen was quick to pet the dog, always welcoming him to the game room. "Yeah, I had to stop Roscoe from jumping on her." Lewis says with a huff, sitting on the couch Kallie had set up in there a few months ago. "That's weird, I thought she'd be better by now." Kaylen spoke, leaning back in his chair.

"Hey Kaylen, why did Kallie leave? I still have no clue why. I tried to ask Kez but she was too busy." Lando asks as he was streaming with Kaylen. "I had no idea why she quit, if I'm being totally honest, she just did. If anyone knows, it's probably my sister's, she tells them everything. Hey, Lewis, do you know why?" Kaylen looks to the left to see him, the driver a bit tense at the topic. He had to lie, obviously, or Kallie would kill him. "Uh, I can't tell you. It's not my place."

"I would say I'm offended, but you're the boyfriend so it makes sense." Kaylen shrugs, turning back to the monitors.

"Hey, do you know any soup recipes that your mum or dad might have made when you were kids? Preferably vegan?" Lewis asked, looking up from his phone. "Uh, well there is this one soup that my mum used to make all the time when we couldn't afford meat. It's a peanut soup, it's one of Kallie's favorites. Kez makes it all the time for her kids. Just call her up and she'll tell you all the steps." Kaylen explains.

"If she answers, I'm gonna feel so offended. She hasn't responded to any of my texts." They two teammates just laugh at Lando's words. "Maybe cause you send twenty five at a time." Kaylen retorts.

Lewis chuckles, standing up from the couch and leaving the room so he could call Keziyah. Surprisingly, she answered after a few rings. "What's up brother? What'd you need?" Kez asked, adjusting the phone on the stand as she was currently in the studio, sitting at her piano. "I have a favor to ask. Kallie isn't feeling well, and I wanted to make something that reminds her of home. Kaylen told me you have a recipe to this peanut soup that Kallie really loves." Lewis spoke, walking into the kitchen and flipping on the light.

"Oh, that's sweet of you. Ja, she really loves that stew. I'll tell you how to make it." Kez agrees with a small smile. "Thank you so much. Also, are you literally in the studio right now?" Lewis questions with a chuckle, setting up the phone to lean up against the toaster. "Yeah, I'm uh, I'm going through something right now and music usually takes me away from my problems, so that's what I'm doing." Kez spoke, her fingers brushing over the keys.