𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱 » 𝐤𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Kallie smiled softly, overlooking the view of Brazil from her hotel room. "I love it here." Lewis wrapped his arms around her from behind, pressing a kiss to her cheek, "it's definitely my second favorite place to be." Kallie glanced at him for a small second, "what's your favorite?" He smiled, pressing a gentle kiss to her neck, "being with you." She looked down at the floor with a flustered smile, "how do you always know what to say?"

"I don't, I just say whatever I'm thinking, and I'm thinking that we should get back into bed....and unwind a little bit. How does that sound, darling?" He spoke, pressing kisses to her shoulder and towards her neck.

"That sounds amazing." At her answer, he didn't hesitate to turn her around and pick her up, her legs instantly wrapping around his torso. "I don't like how easy you make that seem," she mumbled jokingly. "You're just mad you can't pick me up." He retorts, laying her down on the soft bed. "I definitely can. You just don't let me." She scoffs, grabbing at the waistband of his joggers and pulling him down to her, instantly connecting their lips.

"Don't you two ever get tired? Is sleep not a thing?" Kaylen leaned against the desk with an arched brow.

Kallie let out a small scream shoving Lewis off of her, the latter falling into the floor with a groan. "Okay, that hurt. Fucking hell." He winced, sitting up and holding his back. "What the heck are you doing in here?!" She exclaims, angrily throwing the pillow at the amused Kaylen. Lewis quickly grabbed the duvet and pulled it over Kallie, realizing she was only in a bra and panties.

"Relax, I didn't see anything." Kaylen rolls his eyes at their dramatics, taking a sip of his coffee.

"How did you get in here?" Lewis questions in disbelief, moving to stand up.

"Lady up front thought I was your boyfriend. Must've been the nose piercing." Kaylen laughs, his teammate just glaring at him whilst Kallie was trying to catch her breath. "What do you want, Kaylen?" Lewis asked, sitting on the edge of the bed, Kallie instantly moving to wrap her arms around him, resting her chin on his shoulder. "Ooh, full names," Kaylen smirked, only to get glares from the married couple.

"Sorry. You guys weren't answering your phones or texts, and me and the lads planned to grab lunch together, so would you like to join us?" Kaylen asked before flashing a toothy smile, the two still not making an effort to give him a happy look.

"Who else will be there?" Lewis asks. Kaylen furrowed his brows, pondering the names for a few seconds, "uh, George, Lando, Carlos, Charles, and I think that's it."

Lewis looks to his wife with a raised brow, "you hungry?" Kallie nods with a soft smile, "I could eat." He hums, standing up and pushing Kaylen to the door. "I could've been eating right now had you not interrupted," Lewis mutters. Kaylen grimaced, "that's- just no, don't put that image in my head." He just rolls his eyes and pushes Kaylen out of the door, "meet you at the lobby in ten." He shut the door, not giving his rookie teammate a chance to reply.