𝐭𝐞𝐧 » 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Kallie was now in Austria for the Austrian Grand Prix, but she was accompanied by her sister this time. Kez rented out a studio there so they could finish up the album which Kallie thought was a little extreme but Kez wanted to get it finished before she had to go back on set. This is the first race Kez was attending for Kaylen, and of course the press found out she'd be there so now it was really packed with fans. Just like how the press found out Taylor was in France for the French Grand Prix.

They walked through the paddock in search for their brother, Jamie and Kezie's personal bodyguard Badru, also accompanied the sisters. A ton of people came up for selfies, as they did with Taylor previously, and Kez was honestly getting exhausted. "I told you not to come along. You didn't listen." Kallie shrugs, dragging her sister along to meet some of the drivers. "Don't throw it in my face. I had a time frame. It's not my fault you couldn't miss one race." Kez grumbled, holding onto Kallie's hand tightly.

"I made a promise to my brother that I will not break, not even for you. Family is more important than a job." Kallie retorts, faking a smile so the press couldn't make up a scenario about the sister's arguing. "Fernando! My favorite driver!" Kallie called eagerly, running over to Fernando. He grins, wrapping her arms around to singer, "Hey, my favorite singer!"

"That's offensive," Kezie comments, gaining a laugh from Fernando. "Ah come on, you're my favorite actor." Kez pursed her lips being nodding playfully, "guess I can let it slide." They both share a laugh before Fernando pulls her into a hug. He was one of the few drivers Kez actually liked and got along with. She also loved Kimi and Sebastian. "What are you doing here? I only thought you were coming to the race in Turkey." He says. "I still am, but we need to finish up a project here and I wanted to see my brother."

"That's nice of you. He's been doing real good this year. Good for him to have a support system." Fernando praised, rubbing her shoulder softly.

"Hey, you know where Kimi's at? I was hoping to see him." Kez asked, she had heard he was retiring and obviously wanted to go and talk to him about it. She supported his choice to retire but it didn't mean she didn't wanna know why. "Yeah, he's at the Alfa garage a few ways down." Fernando answered, patting her shoulder. "All right, thanks. I'll catch up with you later, Kalliope." Kallie frowned, "you sure you wanna go alone? I can take you."

"I know my way around, stop worrying." Kez pressed a kiss to her head and headed off after saying a small goodbye to Fernando.

Fernando was being called away after a few minutes of chatting with Kallie so he had to leave, giving her the opportunity to go find Kaylen. She walked into the empty driver's room of Mercedes and seen the TV on, it was showing the broadcast of the conference Kaylen was doing. He sat at the table with Max (unfortunately), and Sebastian (thankfully) because who didn't love Sebastian? If you didn't you were just weird.