𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 » 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Kaylen woke up in his bed with a groan seeing the curtains being pulled open, the morning light flooding the room. "Why are you awake this early?" He huffed, pulling the covers tighter around him, really starting to regret leaving the AC on last night. "No reason." She shrugged, leaning in the mirror and putting some Aquaphor on her lips. Kaylen raised a brow, she was never this cheerful in the mornings. In fact, she hated morning. "You got laid, didn't you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," she mumbled, pulling on her cardigan gifted from her sister's best friend.

"I thought you don't like white boys? What's suddenly changed?" Kaylen sat up, holding a confused look, deep down already plotting Max's murder. "Technically, I said I don't date white boys. Never said nothing about sex with one." She shrugged, grabbing her boots in the closet. "That's...disgusting. Uh, where are you going?" He stands up, rubbing his tired face. "Me and Max are gonna get breakfast and explore before we leave."

"Hold on, you said you'd get breakfast with me and Lewis! You already agreed." He points out.

"Fine. I'll invite Max. Now get ready and meet us in the lobby or we're leaving without you." Kallie quickly stood up and grabbed her purse, walking out of the room. She stepped into the elevator, pressing the button to Max's floor. "Hold it!" Her eyes widened, quickly holding back the door to let the person inside. "Thanks." Lewis says, smiling when he noticing it was Kallie. "No problem. What floor?"

"First floor. Where's your brother? I thought we agreed on breakfast?" He asks, leaning against the elevator wall as she presses the button.

"He's woke up late. He's gonna meet us at the lobby. Hope you don't mind that I invited Max to join us. We made plans to explore today." She explains, playing with the charm on her phonecase. "I don't mind. How'd your brother take the news?" He asks with an amused smile, he could only imagine how the lad was taking the news. "Uh, I didn't give him a chance to react but I can imagine that he is already plotting ways to kick Max off the track."

"Over breakfast?" Lewis deadpanned.

"Not just that. We uh, well, I spent the night with Max so he's not too happy about it." The elevator opened, the two faced with Max, the driver already waiting for the elevator. "Hey." Max smiles, stepping into the elevator and pressing a kiss to Kallie's cheek. "Hi." She greets back. He gave a nod to the other driver. "Morning, Lewis."

"Morning," Lewis mumbled in greeting, still going over what Kallie just said.

"Kaylen is gonna meet us down the lobby and then we can get going. My sister told me about a really nice breakfast place here so I called ahead and the owner knows my sister so she agreed to clear the place out for us so we can have some privacy." Kallie explained to Max as Lewis had already knew about the plan and where they were going. "Okay, that sounds nice. You're popular here?" Max asked.