𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 » 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

The siblings were arriving in France for the French Grand Prix. Lewis had joined them on the private jet this time as Kaylen invited him and he wasn't gonna turn down a chance to spend more time with his teammate's sister. As of now, Kallie was getting scolded over the phone because of this whole Max drama. Lewis and Kaylen were both laughing at her as she got scolded like a child. She rolled her eyes, flipping off the two, only gaining more laughter from them.

"Don't think I can't hear you laughing back there, Kaylen! You're in a lot of trouble to! Crashing into him was the worst thing you could've done. Now I have to clean up this mess for you! Why can't you be responsible like your sister! I need a bloody vacation!" Neela exclaims. Kaylen's grin drops quickly, he was always terrified of Neela. She could be a scary woman.

Kallie scoffs loudly. "Kez is the least responsible out of all of us! Have you seen the dating rumors with that Will guy? She's like a walking TMZ report!" Kaylen giggles at the insult, it was quite true. Kez had reports coming out about her every week. Right now it was rumored that she was dating her co-star Will Poulter as they were currently working on a new movie together. The movie was inspired by their mother's book, 90 days.

"At least she's not causing crashes on a race track. And what's this I've been seeing about you and this Lewis Hamilton? There's pictures everywhere of you two!" Lewis's eyes widened, his grin immediately dropping in fear. Kaylen raised his brows, blinking at the two expectantly. "Oh my gosh, Neela, they're just pictures! Of course we're gonna be hanging around each other, he's my brother's teammate!" Kallie argues.

"That's not what your sister said. In fact, she told me you two wrote a song together. Or is that normal for race car teammates?" Neela questioned sarcastically. Kaylen's eyes widened, almost choking on his water. "I knew it! I knew you were hiding something! Little liar!" He laughed, pumping his fist in excitement, gaining glares from the two. "I gotta call you back. Your sister's calling me. And by the way, Taylor's manager contacted me about letting you know she's gonna be in France and attend the race. Goodbye."

Kallie gasped, "you can't just drop a bomb like that and hang up!" She angrily slammed the phone down.

"So, when were you gonna tell me you two wrote a song together? And when exactly was this?" Kaylen asked, leaning forward on the small table, looking between the two with expectant looks. Kallie rubbed the back of her head, pursing her lips, "in Monaco..." He gasps dramatically, "that was like a lifetime ago! Why am I now just hearing about this? And from Neela? And Kezie knows about it too? Was I the only one being kept in the dark?"

"Yeah, cause we knew you'd be all dramatic when you found out," Lewis shrugs, leaning back in the comfortable chair.

"I'm not dramatic," he scoffs.