𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 » 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐦

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

It was the kids birthday, and they did indeed share the same birthday similar to how Jae and Kallie had the same birthday. "Mama, can you get the cake out of the fridge please?!" Kallie requested as she was busy making the food on the stove. "What's it doing in the fridge?!" Kaikara rushed into the kitchen and took it out of the fridge, transferring it to the freezer as it was an ice cream cake. "Child, I told you to just let me cook. You are too stubborn. Move, move. Let me take over. Go get dressed. You look a mess."

Kallie huffed, rushing up stairs, passing the closet where Lewis was searching for some scissors. "Top left cabinet, baby." She said before running into her room. She grabbed the all white outfit and put it on, she already had her makeup and hair done so she just needed to change. She walked back downstairs to see Lando and Kaylen groaning as they tried to lift the piano into place. She huffed, rolling her eyes, "Mama, Lewis, come here!"

The two rushed into the living room at her calls and see her looking at the struggling Lando and Kaylen. "Move out of the way." Kallie pushed the two away with a swat of her hand. Lewis and Kai both grab onto the piano and all three of them move the piano back into place to make more room. "How?" Lando gaped in shock as Kai and Lewis returned to what the were doing, not fazed. "It's called weight-lifting, maybe you two should try it." Kallie says, moving all the presents back in place.

The two huffed, rubbing their arms with frowns. "You going to help or what?" Kallie snaps her fingers, bringing them back to reality. They quickly assisted her in moving the presents that Lewis and Kai spent all night wrapping. "Lewis, come here!" Kallie called, and he quickly got there. "Help me move the couch." Lewis nods, grabbing one end and helping her push it into the corner, doing the same with the other one. Then they lifted the coffee table and moved it out of the way.

"I literally could've helped with that," Kaylen deadpanned.

"Last time you offered to help lift my furniture, you broke a couch leg and the glass top over my table." Kallie scoffs, pressing a kiss to Lewis's cheek in thanks. Lando furrowed his brows in disbelief, "how do you do that?" Kaylen rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly and Lewis chuckled before leaving the room. He was stuck putting a barbie dream house together. Merida and Charles had it sent it and it got there very last minute.

"What are you standing around for? Put up the rest of the decorations! Useless!" Kallie scoffed, walking out of the living room to assist her mother in kitchen.

"She's so bossy." Lando mumbled, picking up the decorations that Kezie had bought and sent over. "It's kinda hot," he adds, making Kaylen wack him in the head. "Stop hitting on my sister." Lewis walked into the room, the boys going quiet. "Help me out with the barbie house. I don't wanna break it." Kaylen goes to help but Lewis shook his head, "not you, you're clumsy." Lando snickers and follows after Lewis to the garage where they had built all the princess houses.