𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 » 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Kallie landed in Hungary with Neela, the family manager there to check up with Kaylen and his new personal trainer, Hailey that Neela had hired for him a few weeks ago. "What hotel are you staying at?" The Pakistani woman asks, arching a brow at the singer. "Uh, this one." Kallie mumbles, walking to the check in counter with Neela behind her looking at her with suspicion. "Room 544 please. Kalliope Kumalo." The woman nodded knowingly, smiling as she grabbed a key card.

"Here is your key, Ms. Kumalo. Have a good stay." The woman smiles politely.

"Thank you." Kallie takes the card, turning to Neela who wasn't buying it. She had no record of Kallie booking the hotel. "I'll see you tomorrow, yes?" Neela nods at her words, watching as Kallie walked towards the elevator with her bag. Jamie was staying in the hotel room across the street and it was late so Kallie had told him to stay and get some sleep. Neela turned towards the receptionist, "Who's staying in room 544? I'm her manager, so I need to know for her safety."

The receptionist nodded quickly, "oh, of course. I didn't know. Uh, I believe it's Lewis Hamilton." She answered.

Neela sighs, shaking her head in exasperation. Only God knew the headache these kids gave her. "Okay. Uh, check in for Neela Khan, please."

Kallie walked down the lit up hall, searching for the room. She found it after a while of searching, quickly unlocking the door and pushing herself inside before anyone noticed. She set her bag to the side tiredly, jumping slightly when the light switched on. Lewis sat up, the city lights peeking through the curtains, shining on his brown skin. "Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you. It was a long ride from the airport, that's why I'm so late."

"It's okay, darling. I was waiting for you." He said, rubbing his eyes to adjust to the light.

"I'm gonna take a shower so don't wait up." Kallie chuckles awkwardly, bending down to unzip her suitcase and search for some comfortable clothes. She settled for a large t-shirt, that happened to be a red bull one, and some shorts. Lewis just stared at her clothing choice as though she was crazy. "No way. You are not getting in my bed wearing that." He objected.

"What's wrong with it?" She scoffs, looking down at it.

"Everything. No way you're wearing that." Lewis stood up, walking over to his suitcase and pulling out one of his Mercedes shirts, handing it to her and taking the red bull shirt out of her hand. "You can wear that." He smiles, getting a glare from her. "You're insufferable." She still takes the shirt and walks into the bathroom. "Yeah, you love it." He mumbles to himself before sliding back into bed and switching off the light, the sounds of the shower and soft music Kallie played echoing the room.