𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 » 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝-𝐚-𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"Where shall we go first?" Kallie looked around the large mall, Kaidyn in her arms looking around at the lights in awe. Kaidyn points to the big sign with corn dogs and Kallie chuckles, heading over there first. Lewis, Mari, and Taylor waited patiently as the singer bought Kaidyn the corn dog. "Can I get a phone?" Mari asked, both Lewis and Kallie looking to each other with wide eyes. "Uh, that's up to your parents. I don't wanna get in trouble," she says.

Lewis picked Kamari up, the seven year old smiling at her uncle, "how about we go build some bears? That sound fun?" He pitched. Kamari nods excitedly, "I wanna build a bear!" Taylor chuckles, taking Kaidyn from Kallie's arm, seeing the singer trying to text Kezie about the phone thing. They took the kids to Build-A-Bear, where they excitedly got to make their bears and dress them up how they wanted.

Lewis jokingly bought Taylor a bear that was based on Kezie's character in Black Panther. "Haha, very funny." She took it, hitting his arm with the bear as he laughed. Nevertheless, Taylor held the bear in her arm with a smile, no doubt people would take pictures of that and swifties would freak out.

They walked around the mall for a bit, Lewis quite literally buying everything Kamari wanted. He literally could not say no to her. If it had emotions his card would truly be sick of him. Kaidyn was just relaxing on Taylor, sipping on the apple juice that Kallie bought him. "Let's play laser tag! Please, Uncle Lew!" Kamari begged, tugging on his arm. Lewis gave in again, nodding his head, "okay, let's do it." She smiled and dragged him towards the laser tag place.

Kallie took Kaidyn and waited in the hall as Taylor, Mari, and Kamari played laser tag. "You think Uncle Lew got killed first?" She asked. Kaidyn nods his head, "sisi shoot him," he mumbles, sipping on his juice. "Are you hungry?" She asked in Xhosa, rubbing his back. "Ewe," he replied. As said before, Kezie's genes were very strong. Kamari knew three languages, Xhosa, Korean, and English. Kaidyn understood the three languages, but he still wasn't super good at speaking them. Which was understandable as he just turned three.

"We get food after this, okay," Kallie smiled, pressing a peck to his cheek, the toddler giggling in response.

"Hi, we're so sorry to bother you, is it okay if we just get a picture?" Kallie looked up at the voice, seeing three teenagers standing in front of her nervously. "Oh, yeah, sure. Of course." They all grinned excitedly, each of them sitting next to her and talking a selfie with her. "Thank you so much. So sorry for disturbing you, we're just huge fans." They all said small apologies, Kallie just waving it off, "it's okay, I'm fine with it. Come up anytime."

"Thank you. You're amazing."

Kaidyn waved goodbye at the group, all of them smiling and waving at the child. A few minutes later Lewis, Mari, and Taylor all walked out to the lobby. Lewis held a sour face as Mari looked victorious, and Taylor was just laughing at Lewis. "I won!" Mari cheered, giving her Auntie a high-five. "Good job." Kallie praised, Kaidyn reaching out to high-five his older sister.