𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 » 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐬

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"Did you have fun with the guys?" Kallie asks as Lewis sets her down on the bed and starts to remove her shoes. "Yes, I did. I see you had fun with the girls too." He pulled down the covers and pulled them over her. "No, no, it's hot. I'm hot, and tingly." Kallie peeled the covers off of her, sitting up to peel her shirt off as well. "Do you want me to turn on the AC?" He asked, and she nods in reply. She stood up off the bed, stumbling slightly as she tried to peel off her sweatpants.

"Before I open Twitter tomorrow, I won't see any videos of you dancing on any girls right?" She questioned, sitting atop the bed in only her bra and underwear. Lewis chuckles softly, climbing into bed, "no you won't. The only one who danced with girls was Lando and George. I would never do that to you." She smiled cheerily, pressing a kiss to his lips. "Did you like my song I wrote for you? I wrote so many songs about you, because you're so amazing, and hot, and very sexy." She rambled, playing with his loose braids.

"I loved the song. Thank you, darling." He chuckles, pressing a kiss to her cheek.

"Why didn't you want to put out Electric with me?" She frowned, climbing onto his lap, his hands finding her waist and rubbing it softly. "Because it's our song. It's only for us. Our version is for our ears only. I don't want to share that with anyone. No one deserves to hear it." He answered, brushing her hair back. Her natural hair was flowing everywhere but he loved it. "That's so....hot." She giggles, pulling him into a deep kiss, running her hands through his braids.

He pulled away feeling her try to tug the buttons of his pants. "Mm, baby, you're very high right now. So we can't do this tonight, cause you're not in the right mind to give consent, okay?" Kallie nodded with a small smile, "that's fair, I guess. But you're going to thank me for the song tomorrow, right?" Lewis chuckles, pressing a kiss to the corner of her lips, "if you're up to it, yes. As for now, you need some rest."

Lewis left her to sleep, and took a shower to wash all the filth that was nightclub air. He walked out of the bathroom in clean sweatpants, Kallie was tossing and turning in her sleep as usual. Her phone started vibrating from the phone stand, making her groan in annoyance, "Lew, can you get that?" She mumbled against the pillow. "Yeah. Go back to sleep, love." He laid down on his stomach tiredly and grabbed her phone, and his brows furrowed at the contact name.

MESSAGES
"sean & kalliope"

sean anderson (don't pick up)
Hey
I seen you at the concert tonight
You looked beautiful out there ❤️

kalliope my ex
You were there?

sean anderson (don't pick up)
Of course I was
I'm allowed to support your sister's foundation
Anyways, I saw you up there and it reminded me of the old times
You performed like a star