𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 » 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐲

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Kallie laid on the couch, Roscoe curled up next to her as she watched Grey's Anatomy. She was not feeling so good, being on the new medication and all. Lewis was working out in her home gym, and normally she would workout too but she was far too tired and the doctors didn't recommend it. "Hey love, I gotta take a shower but can you take out my braids for me before I do that?" Kallie looked up at his voice, watching him walk into the room.

"Sure. Come sit." Lewis laid a towel down before sitting down, letting out a tired sigh. She moved behind him, putting her legs around him for him to lay in between. She loved how normal it became for them, as if they weren't pining after each other days ago. "I've been thinking, since we're going to Africa to celebrate your father's birthday, why not just go to South Korea instead? Since that's where your father loved to be. You did say you had a place there." Lewis voiced, his hands tracing the tattoo that wrapped around her thigh.

"It's a good idea, but I don't know. Mum doesn't like flying, and I don't think I'd have it in me to go there again." Kallie replied sadly, moving onto the next braid.

"I think Kaikara would do it for your father, it would help her feel closer to him. And you did say you were avoiding it because it reminded you of him. On his birthday, shouldn't you be in the place he loved most, other than South Africa with his family." Kallie smiled softly, pressing a kiss to his head even if he was sweaty, she didn't care. "I'll go if you come with me." She agrees. Lewis smiled, turning to press a kiss against her lips, "of course I'll go with you."

"Okay. I'll call Kezie later to tell her about it. She can convince my mum to get on a plane." Kallie nods, ushering him to look down so she can get the braids on the bottom.

An hour or so later, Kalliope was still lying on the couch with Roscoe, her eyes drooping tiredly. Lewis walked into the room, his eyes falling onto her tired and probably asleep figure. "Allie, love, you gotta get up." He gently shook her, making her groan and bury her face into the pillow, luckily she wasn't wearing makeup cause last time she had to get rid of a pillow because the stain wouldn't come out. "No. No. Let me sleep."

"You've been sleeping all day, love. Come on, I want to take you somewhere." He chuckles, pulling the throw blanket off of her.

"Fine. Carry me." She held her arms up, gaining a laugh from him but nevertheless he scooped her up in his arms.

Followed by many complaints, they were in the car, Roscoe accompanying them in the backseat. "Where are we going?" She asks again, leaning back in the seat, looking over him. Normally she would drive but she was far too tired. "You're a very impatient woman, you know that, right?" She rolls her eyes at his words, moving to rest her head on his shoulder. "You've told me so, many times."