𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 » 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐞

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Lewis had been out shopping all day with his father and stepmother, mostly stuff for the apartment but he did have lunch with them and discussed Kallie's condition and told them about his desire to marry her. They surprisingly responded very well to the news and heavily supported it. Sure they had some concerns but if they were both happy, it was worth taking the chance. He separated from his parents as they had a plane to catch to Russia for the Russian Grand Prix. Lewis and Kallie planned to get on a plane the next day.

"Honey, I'm home!" Lewis says dramatically, chuckling to himself, "always wanted to say that." He set down the many bags in his arms and left them near the door. He walked down the two steps, looking around and not seeing his girlfriend anywhere. "Where is this woman? Kallie!" He walked around the large apartment he shared with her, he had put his name on the lease as she already had lots of residences under her name.

He walked back downstairs after checking the bedroom. He called her phone and after a few seconds, he could hear it ringing from the gym. "I'm so stupid. She probably has headphones on." He says to himself, walking down the hall to the small but convenient gym. Kaylen and Lewis set it up for her as she wanted to work on getting back into shape. And her personal trainer sent her a list of things to do, along with ways to gain weight. The doctors also said it would help with her healing process.

He walked into the gym, seeing Kallie doing pull ups on the bar with two weights attached to her waist. One thing about Kallie, when she worked out, she did the absolute most to get those results. Her workouts were very straining but completely worth it in the end. "Crazy girl." He mumbles, tapping her waist to her attention. Kallie glanced down at him and slowly dropping back onto her feet, almost falling but Lewis steadied her.

"I could've sworn Darren said not to overdo it," Lewis voiced, removing the weights on her waist.

"When have I ever listened to that? If I don't overdo it, I'm never gonna get results." Kallie huffed, tossing her headphones onto the bench. Lewis cupped her jaw gently, "love, I know you want to get back in a car as soon as possible, but this takes time, you gotta slow down and take it one day at a time. Don't overwork yourself. Give it time. You will get back to where you were in due time. Slow down." Kallie sighs softly, nodding her head and he pressed a small peck to her lips.

"How was shopping?" Kallie asked as he led her out of the gym for the day. "It was good, got stopped by a few fans but it was nice. We went to lunch, had a nice conversation, talked about your condition, answered all their questions about it. Also chatted about our relationship, told them some stuff they didn't know yet." Lewis shrugs, grabbing the bags and taking them into the living room with her following.

"Really? Like what?" Kallie asked, setting a towel down before she sat on their brand new couch that his stepmother had picked out.

"Just about us uh, living together to align our schedules." Lewis mumbled, he didn't wanna accidentally blurt out the fact that they were discussing marriage. There was a knock on the door and Lewis quickly got up to get it, aware someone was dropping off a package. Kallie watched as he carried in a large box, "whoa, what's that?" She chuckles, Lewis setting it down on the floor carefully. "It's from my mum and yours. It's a moving in gift."