𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨 » 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"Oh, my God, this is amazing." Kallie sat on the chair in the private jet looking at all the positive responses to her album that just came out the previous day on the 5th. Lewis and Kez threw her a huge party at this LA club where a ton of celebrities and friends showed up. It was absolutely amazing. She had been overwhelmed with emotions. Every clip of the party was trending as well since Beyoncé, Jay-Z, Taylor, Drake, and so many other celebrities had attended. Even majority of the grid had showed up.

"They all love it." Kallie giggles excitedly, Lewis just smiling down at her, enjoying how happy she had been in the past 24hrs. She hadn't wiped that grin off her face and he couldn't blame her. "It's a brilliant album, of course they love it." He chuckles, pressing a kiss to her head. "That video of Kezie drunk singing that country song is stuck in my head. She looked so hot." Lando expressed, rewinding the video again. "Can you go one second without hitting on my sister?" Kaylen deadpanned.

"That's like asking a panda to stop eating bamboo," Carlos comments. Yes, Carlos had joined them on the jet as he was at the party as well and who was he to turn down a free flight to Turkey? Not to mention, he was still reminiscing the moments of Kezie singing Smooth Operator live. When he said he couldn't make it to her birthday, she said, "okay, I'll sing it for you right now then" and well, let's just say Lando was very proud. (he almost fainted)

"You can fuck off. You literally almost passed out on Megan Thee Stallion when Kez sang Smooth Operator last night!" Lando points out. Kaylen giggles at the memory, Megan's reaction had been so funny and wholesome. "So what? It's Smooth Operator!" Carlos scoffs. Lewis laughs at their bickering, resting his head tiredly on Kallie's shoulder. "Never let me party with your drunk sister again."

"Drunk Kezie is the best Kezie." Lando points out, overhearing his comment.

"He's got a point. Kez is mad fun when she's wasted." Kaylen agrees. Lando giggles, replaying the video of Kez singing Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood. "Her fake country accent when she sings is so hot. She pulls it off so well." It was quite funny cause Lando had been the one to dare her to sing the song. The song choice was because when Kez was in the performance arts high school, she sung this song at a talent show and it was recorded so it was all over the internet.

"Ja, now it's trending all over Twitter." Kaylen comments, scrolling on his phone, his page being flooded with stuff about the party and the album. Everyone was screaming over the fact that Lewis was in the producer and writer credits. Her songs were already going viral on TikTok as well. People were making edits and what not. Then her fans were getting on Sean and Jhené about what they did to Kallie in the worst moments of her life. It was...honestly entertaining to see them get their karma.