𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 » 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐬

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

The family vacation was over, having lasted about three days of fun in South Korea. Keziyah and Lando have some how ended up being best friends, a huge shock to everyone, not that this took away Lando's huge crush on the singer cause that would never go away. Kaylen was going to Monaco to spend the rest of his break with Joey at Kallie's house there, obviously. Michael had left back to LA with the kids, as he was going to have them for the week since Kez was going to be busy.

And by busy, she would be in South Africa helping Kalliope with her photoshoot for the album, and the music video. Merida was going to be with them for the few days as she was their main photographer, producer, director etc. Lewis was going to be with her too, obviously. He planned to spend the rest of his break with her anyway so wherever she was going, he would follow.

But, in South Africa, Keziyah was a big deal, like a really big deal. So anytime they were with the actress/singer, they were bombarded with cameras. Which is what was happening right now as Merida was leading them to the studio where Kallie was going to do the photoshoot for her album. "I'm too clumsy to be crowded." Kallie comments, following behind her sister with Lewis behind her, making sure nobody tried to grab her or get too close because he seen it happen to the sisters many times in the past.

When they were finally in the building, they stepped onto the elevator, Kallie sighing in relief. Kezie was already used to it, it was just a daily thing in her life. It wasn't as worse as it was back when she first got popular. "I will never get used to that." Kallie huffed, leaning into Lewis's chest, the latter wrapping his arms around her from behind. Merida chuckles, pressing the button to the floor they needed to be on. This was one of the buildings that Kezie owned for her company that resided in South Africa. They had three more but they were in the US, and one was in the UK.

"Try living it." Kez comments before stepping out of the elevator.

"Did she somehow get more annoying or is it just me?" Kallie mumbled to Lewis, holding his hand as she followed after her sister and Merida. "Definitely more annoying." He answered. "Good. Thought it was only me." She smiles, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "I hope you know, I can hear you." Kez rolls her eyes, turning around to look at the couple. "Then maybe you'll be a little less annoying," Lewis replies.

"Oh fuck off." She scoffs, pushing open a door and walking in, Merida right behind her. They noticed only a few people around, maybe three guys and the rest were women, all the women staring at Lewis with flirtatious looks. "Kallie, what do you have in mind for wardrobe?" Merida asked, taking the girl's hand and pulling her over to the rack of clothes they had out. Lewis sat at a chair by the vanity watching his girlfriend with heart eyes, not paying attention to the women staring at him.