𝐨𝐧𝐞 » 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐨 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"Why can't you just go and make the deal? You know I don't wanna be involved in that sport no more. I already went to help Kay look over the contract." Kallie's voice echos down the hall making Keziyah look up at the stairs where her sister was walking down with the diapers and wipes.

"I told you a million times, I have no interest in motorsport. I got kids to take care of, Kalliope. The only reason we're sponsoring Mercedes is cause they signed Kaylen. Stop thinking about yourself and do this for our brother, okay? You know more than anyone that he needs you. I'm no use to him when it comes to motorsport." Kez replies, taking the stuff from her sister so she could change her son's diaper.

"What about the album? Taylor said you'd need my help? I can't help if I'm traveling do all these races with him." Kallie said, her african accent coating her vocals as she sits on the sofa in her sister's LA apartment.

"This album won't be out for a while so you can still help when you have free time, and if not, that's fine. Taylor still has me if she needs any help. Pass me the wipes please." Kallie sighs at her sister's words, passing the container of baby wipes. "Why can't mama just go with him? She can support him better than I can. And it would get her out of Africa for a while." Kez shoots her sister a knowing look, "you know exactly why I'm not asking mama to go with him. And you really think she'd wanna go on a plane?"

Kallie averted her eyes to the floor, every since their father passed in a place accident, her mother hated planes. The only times she went on planes was if it was to one of Keziyah's movie premieres or award shows, otherwise she wouldn't go on one, and it had to be Kez's private jet. "She needs to face it eventually, Kez. If we all did, she can too," Kallie points out, desperate for any reason to not go.

"Kalliope, we are not forcing our mother to travel alongside Kay. That was her husband in that plane, it's different for her. She's terrified of going on planes not just because of Baba, but because she doesn't want us to lose her too. Why are you making this so hard? Is it an ex or something? Did you date someone on the grid? Is it that Lewis guy? I knew you had problems with him on the track but I didn't think it was that serious." Kez rants, pulling the Kaidyn into her lap as he played on his iPad.

Kallie sighs, shaking her head, "no, no, it has nothing to do with him or anyone on the grid." Kez raised a brow, wondering what it was. "It's fine, I'll go. He's gonna need my help anyways, I guess." She sighs in defeat, laying back on the sofa as Kez gives a look of relief, she thought it would take forever to get her to agree. Kallie was always the more stubborn sister.

"Mama!" They look up as the six year old Kamari runs downstairs excitedly. "Hey, no running in the house! You could get hurt!" Kez scolds, her daughter immediately nodding and slowing down but still excitedly making her way towards the woman. "Mama, look! I lost a tooth!" The child holds up her tooth excitedly and Kez grinned, pressing a kiss to her head. "That's so awesome baby! You wanna go put it under your pillow so the tooth fairy can come pick it up?"