𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 » 𝐲𝐚𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"Kal. Kalliope. I gotta get up." Lewis whispered softly, looking down at Kallie who was clinging onto him as she slept. He had no idea how they even got in the position. He was sure he went to sleep on top of the covers so she would feel more comfortable. He couldn't help but admire her features, she always looked so peaceful when she slept. The dark spots under her eyes did concern him some bit, it looked as though she hardly slept but he knew she always got a good amount of sleep. And her cheekbones were a bit defined, and it didn't seem like a good thing.

"Why?" She mumbled against his bare chest, her fingers subconsciously rubbing against his skin.

"I'm supposed to work out with Kaylen. Can you let go?" He requested, his hand rubbing against her waist. "I'll go with you." She whispers tiredly, her grip loosening, giving him the chance to slip out of the bed not that he wanted to. He could've stayed in that position forever without a single complaint. But Kaylen had been blowing up his phone. "You should get some sleep, you were up all night." He advised, pulling the covers back over her to keep her warm.

"But I want to. I'll get up...in fifteen minutes." She trailed off, falling back into a comfortable slumber. "Crazy girl." He chuckles lightly, leaning down to press a kiss on her head before he headed to the bathroom. A few minutes later, Kallie sat up in bed with a yawn, rubbing her tired eyes. She could hear the shower going on, which meant he didn't leave yet. Slowly, her eyes fell onto her bare legs, noticing she was only in her underwear and a crop top.

"What the fuck happened last night." She whispered to herself, standing up and looking around for her sweats. The bathroom opened and Lewis walked out, towel wrapped around his waist, she jumped, quickly reaching for the blanket to cover herself. "We uh- we didn't do- what happened last night?" She stammered nervously, holding a hand to her head as it pounded, clearly she had a hangover.

"You don't remember?" He queried, a bit surprised at that. He knew she didn't drink much last night, so he wondered why it hit her that hard.

"I just remember leaving the apartment and coming here. Did we uh- did we have sex?" She asked nervously, dreading the possible answer of yes. If it had been yes, she would be so pissed at herself. "No, definitely not. We came back, ordered room service, you drank a few glasses of wine and it hit you really hard for some reason. You threw up on your sweatpants so I just helped you take them off and get into bed. I slept on top of the covers." He explained.

"Wait- fuck, I drank alcohol? Oh, my God." Kallie pulled her hands to her face, the blanket dropping away from her as she panicked. "You can't drink?" He questioned, trying to keep his eyes off of her body but it was hard not to when he noticed the scarring on her lower stomach. "It- it messes with the medication, it's not safe for me to drink. Fuck. I need to call my doctor. Where's my phone?" She ranted, searching around for her phone.