𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐚 » 𝐟𝐚𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"You're not being serious, right? I feel like you're messing with me." Kallie asks, looking at her sister who she was on FaceTime with. Keziyah was in a car, seemingly heading somewhere important as someone else was driving in the front. "Why would I be messing with you?" Kez deadpanned. Kallie huffed, rolling her eyes, "because this isn't the first time you've tricked me." She retorts.

Kez pursed her lips before shrugging carelessly, "ja ja, I don't care. Listen, it's in two days, can you make it?"

"Uh, I don't know. I'll have to talk to Lew about it." Kallie shrugs before she turns the water on to wash her face. "Okay, well he's gonna say yes because I already talked to him. Also, Mer, Charles, Michael, Lando, Kaylen, George, and Kaylie's boyfriend Joey will be there." Kez says casually. Kallie's eyes widened, "wait- how do you know Joey is Kaylen's boyfriend?"

Kez rolls her eyes, scoffing lightly. "Honestly, I am so offended that you guys tried to hide it from me. You think I don't know when you guys are dating someone? I'm not stupid. I've known about Joey since I met him at the Grand Prix. Just like how I knew you were in love with Lewis long before you guys got together." Kezie smirks, stepping out of the now parked car. "Take the jet to Brazil today, I want you here tomorrow. Oh and I invited Lewis's brother. Goodbye!"

"What-" before Kallie could even process her sister's words, the actress hung up quickly with an obnoxious wave. "What a bitch." After she finished her routine, she headed downstairs, quickly feeding Roscoe and giving him snuggles before she went back upstairs to wake up Lewis. She gently shook him, only for him to shrug her hand off and turn to lay on his back. "Okay, this is childish. Wake up. I know you can hear me." She said, shaking his arm.

Instead he simply grabbed her waist and pulled her onto his lap quite effortlessly. "Shhh." He shushed her, wrapping his arms around her so she couldn't try to get him up again. "You're so immature." She mumbled, only for him to press a finger against her lips, shushing her again. "I hate you." She mutters. He scoffs under his breath, "you were screaming the opposite last night."

She huffed, her finger trailing his tattoos as an idea came to mind. Her lips attached themselves to his neck, kissing and sucking at his skin, she smirked when she heard his breath hitch. Her lips made their way up to his jaw, she could feel his hands trail over her body desperately. As she made her way towards his lips, he moved away, "babe, I got morning breath." He points out. She chuckles softly, "I've fully made out with you after your tongue was inside me. I don't care about morning breath."

"In that case." Lewis smirks, pulling her into a kiss, flipping them over and tugging on her sweats.

She pulled away, pushing him away, "no, no, you're getting me distracted! I woke you up for something else." Lewis chuckles, pressing a kiss to her cheek and pulling her sweats back up. "Okay. What have you woken me up for?" He asks, his voice deeper than usual from just waking up. "Well, I was talking to Kezie, and she wants me to perform at her charity concert in Brazil. She sold out an entire stadium for this."