𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 » 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐟 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐬

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"Kez is gonna be there probably a few hours late cause it took a lot of convincing to get mum on a plane. Mike is coming with the kids and Kaylen." Kallie explained to the group as the were on her private plane, on the way to South Korea. Charles and Merida were in Monaco already so they joined Lewis and Kallie, and obviously Lando who was accompanying them as he lived in Monaco. "I can't believe I'm finally gonna meet Michael B. Jordan, this is awesome," Lando expressed.

"Who invited him again?" Merida questions.

"He invited himself." Charles answered, pulling Merida's legs over his lap with a smile.

"You need to find standards mate." Lewis comments, his hands playing with Kallie's loose curls as she laid her head on his shoulder. "I do have standards. You guys just aren't seeing the vision. Me and Kez, we got potential. She'll come around, I swear." Lando voiced, more so trying to convince himself. Merida chuckles, "I applaud you for your optimism. Hey, maybe you got a chance, I heard she and Will got into this huge argument and broke up, again."

Lando's eyes widened, "no way. She's available?"

"Yep." Merida nods.

"Try not to get too excited please. My niece and nephew will be present." Kallie comments, getting a thumbs up from Lando. She stood up after a few minutes and walked over to the couch. "Mhle, come here." She waved Lewis over. He was quick to put his phone down and walk over, laying down on the couch so she curl up next to him. Lando smirks, pulling out his phone and snapping a picture.

"Don't post that or I'll rearrange your face," Kallie threatened, her hands tracing Lewis's tattoos.

"Well, that's rude." He frowned.

After a very long flight, accompanied by many naps, they finally arrived in South Korea, in the middle of the night. Everyone was pretty exhausted so they were eager to get to the large house Kezie owned there. Lando looked out the window, seeing the bright lights of the city. "Oh wow. It's stunning here. I don't know how I've never been here." He exclaimed, him and Charles both looking at the city through the windows.

"I love it here." Kallie smiled softly, leaning into Lewis's arms. It reminded her of her father so it took everything in her not to cry. "Happy birthday, dad," she whispers, looking out at the city. Roscoe must've noticed she was sad before he was jump to jump on her lap and lick at her hands. She chuckles, putting an arm around him and pressing a kiss to his furry head. "You are such a good boy, huh? You're gonna meet Sargeant, he's gonna be your best friend."

They finally arrived at the large house, Kallie could see that Michael, the kids and Kaylen were already there. Lewis picked up Kallie's bags as he knew no heavy lifting was allowed for her. She unlocked the door, pushing her way into the familiar home. The others looked around in awe, it was certainly a gorgeous house, and definitely screamed Keziyah. Kaylen rushed over from the sofa he laid on, "Hey Kal. Missed you, usisi." He grinned, pulling his arms around his older sister.