𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 » 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"Hey! Your mummy is not gonna be happy with this! No jumping on the couches!" Kallie rushed downstairs, quickly picking up Kamari and setting her down on the floor. "Where's your shoes?" Kamari points to the chandelier where her shoes were hanging off of. Kallie sighs, "not again." Kamari giggles before running back upstairs. The singer looks over to Kaidyn, the little boy sitting on the couch watching Super Why on his tablet. "Good to see one of you keeping still."

"How did the shoes make it to the chandelier?" Lewis questions. Kallie lifted her phone, glaring at the amused Lewis through the phone. She had been on face time with him everyday since he left Monaco. Now she was in LA as he was in Hungary for race week. It was the gonna be the last race before the drivers got a summer break. She was gonna make it to the race itself and watch the practices from home as she needed to use all her time at the studio and hospital on occasion for her check ups.

"The second you try to put logic on these children, you'll drive yourself crazy." She scoffs, walking to the closet to grab the stick that reached to the ceiling so she could bring the shoes back down. "Where's your sister at again?" He asked as she set the phone on the table giving him the perfect view of her attempting to get the shoes down. "She's picking up Abel from the airport. Michael is supposed to pick up the kids soon so we can have no interruptions in the studio." She explained.

She knocked down the second shoe only for it to hit her in the face. "Eina!" She groaned, holding her forehead. Kaidyn giggles at her, forcing her to fake a smile for his sake. Lewis laughs, "I hope you know I got that whole thing on record." Kallie glares, flipping him off. "Fuck you." He smirks, "in your dreams." How the fuck did he know?

"Auntie! Daddy's at the door!" Kamari yells, running downstairs excitedly, the singer didn't even had the energy to scold her for running. Kaidyn gets up excitedly, running after his sister. "Wassup kids!" Michael grins, wrapping his arms around the two and picking them up, spinning them around as they laughed. "Y'all be good for your Aunt Kallie?"

"Yeah!" Well that was a lie.

Michael sets them down with a laugh. "Go get your stuff. I'mma talk to your Aunt." Kamari nods, picking up her brother and rushing down the hall to grab their things Kez packed for them. Kallie picks up her phone, smiling at Michael. "Hey Mike." She shares a quick hug with him, he was always like another brother to her.

She was always sad thinking about him and Kezie breaking up. They were always off and on. They had Kamari in 2014 but broke up because they were young and the pressure was a lot. Then they got back together when working on the set of Black Panther, they stayed together from 2017 to 2019. He wanted to get married but Kez wasn't ready and it caused another break up. Though Kallie knew deep down they were always still in love with each other. It was the case of right person, wrong time.