𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 » 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

The Dutch Grand Prix went pretty well, Max won as expected, Lewis ended with P2 + fastest lap, and Kaylen ended in P3. It was a good race day for the team. Although they couldn't stay in the Netherlands long because they had commitments to make in Monaco, so they left after the race. Lewis had a meeting with the rest of the board of Malo Fragrance, that included Kalliope and Keziyah to also be present. It went well, and Lewis was now a shareholder and partner with Malo Fragrance.

They had went home after, Kallie needing a nap as she was having a bad day with all the side effects of cancer, obviously. And unfortunately for Lewis, Kaylen had invited Lando, George, Mick, and Carlos over. As of now, the young group of drivers were lounging about the pool, blasting music and drinking. Lewis hadn't got a moments peace, but Roscoe quite enjoyed the company. So, he actually found himself calling Keziyah. Yes, you heard that right.

"What's up? Didn't we just see each other?" Kezie questioned, and Lewis could see she was on the set of the Body Party video that Kallie had to be at in two hours.

"Yeah, look do you think we can show up on set earlier than expected? Like speed up the process or something? Cause I swear if I have to be in the presence of your brother and his many friends, I am going to drive myself off a cliff." Lewis expressed, watching through the glass doors as Kaylen and George were doing a jump rope contest. "Uh, we can't speed much up, we're still waiting for everyone. Look, just, go to your place, you have a place in Monaco, right? Take Kallie there if it's more quiet," Kez suggested.

"Uh, she's actually never been to my place," Lewis mumbled.

"Don't you think it's time you take your girlfriend to your own place?" Kez deadpanned, making him roll his eyes at her tone.

"It wasn't exactly a priority, we're always at her house. I practically live here now." Lewis shrugs, standing up and going upstairs so he could wake Kallie up. "Well, now you can take her to yours. Make sure she gets some good rest, this video is gonna take all day." Kez states. "I will. See you later." Lewis exchanged a goodbye with her before hanging up and walking into the bedroom where Kallie was still sleeping, clutching onto the body pillow.

He shook her gently, making her eyes flutter open and she looks up at him expectantly, "are we leaving?" She asked tiredly, and he couldn't help but feel guilty for waking her up. "Yes, but I'm just gonna take you to my place to get some sleep. Kaylen has friends over so I don't them to disturb you." Lewis explained, pushing the covers off of her. "Okay, sounds good." She mumbled, rubbing her eyes.

"You can still sleep, I'll carry you, love." Lewis assured, scooping her up in his arms.

He carried her to downstairs and put her in the car, leaving her there under the cool air as he went to the backyard to talk to Kaylen. "What's up, mate?" Kaylen greets, taking a drink of his alcoholic beverage. "Hey, you mind watching Roscoe? We're gonna head out now." Lewis says, taking a bottle of water from the outside fridge. "Yeah, no problem. Let me know how it goes, and tell Beyoncé I said hi." Kaylen grins, getting a nudge from Lando.