𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 » 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐮

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Lewis woke up abruptly, hearing a loud thump echo through the house. He quickly got up and put on some clothes before running out of the room, his eyes landing on Daniel and Kezie both laying on the floor by the stairs laughing like the hyenas in the lion king. "What the hell are you doing?" He questioned in annoyance. "We fell down the stairs," Daniel wheezes out, helping Kezie up. "Are you okay?" Lewis asked, looking at them strangely.

"Ja, we're fine. It's not like they go that high." Kez shrugs, taking Daniel's hand, both of them going down to the first floor.

Lewis rolls his eyes and went back to the room, now realizing Kallie wasn't in bed, but in the bathroom. He knocked two times on the door, "come on!" Kallie grants. He pushed the door open and walked in, his eyes landing on Kallie relaxing in the bathtub, bubbles covering the top of the water. "Mhle," she smiled, waving her fingers at him. Lewis chuckles softly, leaning against the counter. "I was totally against Kez and Daniel, but they're kinda a perfect match now that I realize it."

"Really? I'm still on edge about it. They're a good pair, but it's too soon, and super unhealthy." Kallie voiced, watching as he brushes his teeth. "She's probably just doing it to get back at him. And Daniel just separated from his girlfriend so he's probably doing the same." Lewis responded, wiping his mouth with a hand towel.

"I don't know how to feel, but if that's the way they cope, I mind my business." Kallie spoke, standing up from the tub, Lewis's jaw practically falling on the floor as she casually steps into the shower. She leaves the door ajar, switching on the hot water, "are you going to join me or what?" Lewis cleared his throat, immediately getting undressed and joining her in the shower.

Downstairs, Kezie and Daniel sat at the dining table, Kaikara smiling as she handed them a plate. The woman had made a full breakfast for everyone. Lando just scowled at Daniel, the Aussie not noticing it but George did and he just nudged the young driver to stop. "Thanks for the food, Kai," Daniel says, serving himself from the serving trays. "You're welcome, child. Did you two sleep well?" She asked, Kez almost choking on her apple juice at the question.

Daniel smiles, rubbing her back, Lando just rolling his eyes at the Aussie's face. "We slept well, thank you."

Charles and Merida joined them at the table, rubbing their eyes in exhaustion. "Morning, mama," Mer kissed Kaikara's cheek before taking a seat at the table. "Wait- you're related?" Carlos questions in confusion. Lando scoffs, "no, if you paid attention, you would know Merida has known them since she was thirteen years old, so she's apart of the family." They all looked at him strangely, accept for George, Kezie, and Kai who were used to this.

"Not everyone's obsessed with Kezie's life, mate," Carlos retorts.

"I am not obsessed. I'm just an observer." Lando denied, taking a bite of his food with a scowl.