𝐬𝐢𝐱 » 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐢𝐭

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Taylor waits patiently, leaning against the bedframe as the phone rings. Keziyah finally picks up after a few seconds, looking like she had just woken up. "Hey baby, what's up?" Kez spoke, sitting up in the bed. Taylor couldn't help but blush at the name, no matter how many times Kez used it, it always made her all flustered. "Hey. Good morning, I'm sorry if I woke you." She said, adjusting the camera so Kez could fully see her.

"It's fine. Seeing your pretty face makes up for it." Kez says, her voice deeper from just waking up, causing butterflies to swarm in Taylor's stomach. "You're too sweet. So, I assume this means you haven't heard the song your sister sent you last night?" Kez furrowed her brows, shaking her head in response as she stood up, walking to the bathroom to freshen up. "No. I just remember her sending over the piano verse for the song I wrote."

"Well, I am not kidding when I say it's one of Kallie's best songs. It's so raw and just real, you know? It's so hard to believe they wrote this in under ten minutes." Taylor ranted excitedly, seeing Kez brushing her teeth with tired eyes. "What do you mean by "they"?" The singer asks, her brows knitted in confusion.

"Oh, right, forgot to mention, she wrote it with Lewis. He's that famous race car driver that Kallie had beef with before. We used to tease her about the little crush she had on him, remember?" Taylor smirks, she had always known Kallie would get with him eventually. She was absolutely not a fan of Kallie's ex, the famous rapper known as Big Sean. Kezie had a few songs with him because Kallie didn't want to make any with him. So majority of Sean's songs were about Kallie.

"Oh wow, that feels like ages ago." She expressed, drying off her face and walking back over to the bed in her trailer.

"I know right? I didn't even know he could write songs until I heard it myself. I sent you the link to it, play it for me. I wanna see your reaction." Kezie chuckles at Taylor's cheerful tone, reaching for her laptop and searching for the song. She played it, making sure it was loud enough for both of them to hear. Kez hummed along to the song, loving the way it sounded and how her sister's voice mixed perfectly with Lewis's.

She turned it down, leaving it on replay so she could talk to Taylor. "That is just...wow. You said they wrote it in less than ten minutes?" She questioned in disbelief.

"Yeah. Basically, Jack sent her some beats and she didn't have a song that fit with this specific beat and you know how Kallie is really good at just coming up with lyrics just by listening to a piano?" Kez nods in reply, letting Tay continue. "Well it was his idea to write a new song to fit the beat and they just came up with the song out of nowhere. It's insane, right? The emotion just seeping through their vocals, it's kinda driving me crazy. I'm not the only one hearing it, right?"