𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 » 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"What do you think? Do I look fat?" Kallie questions, staring at herself in the tall mirror as she adjusted her red bikini. She was definitely questioning it. Lewis scoffs at the question, moving to stand behind her, wrapping his arms around her. "You look beautiful. Don't tell yourself otherwise." He pressed a kiss to her neck and she smiled at his words.

"You know, you are an asshole." Kallie suddenly says, making him frown at the suddenly mood change. "Pardon?" She turns around and tugs her bikini top up, pointing to the marks left on her breasts. "See what you did? Not the only place either." She says but he was only smirking as he stared at her naked chest. She snaps her fingers in his face, "Hello? I am talking to you! My eyes are up here. I told you no visible marks!" Lewis bit his lip, still staring at her chest, "how can I focus when they're staring me? I swear I'm not doing it on purpose, they're just calling to me."

"Oh, my god!" She groaned, pulling her top back down, making him visibly frown. "What? I'm sorry. Where else do you have marks? I'll help you hide them. Where's your airbrush thing?" Lewis searches Kallie's makeup bag to find the airbrush, making her smile at how helpful he was. "I forgot to pack one. You have to ask Merida." Lewis nodded, pressing a quick kiss to her lips before rushing out of the bathroom.

A few minutes later he returned with the airbrush in hand, though he looked very caught off guard maybe a little traumatized. "What's wrong?" She asked, taking the airbrush to add the foundation to it as she was obviously not the same shade as Merida. "I think I just walked in on Mer and Charles having an intimate moment." Lewis chuckles, scratching the back of his neck. "Oh, wow. You didn't see anything right?" Kallie laughs.

"Uh no, just Charles hard on through his shorts." Lewis grimaced, trying to get the image out of his head. "You poor thing." Kallie pouted in mock sympathy, making him shoot her a small glare. "Not funny. I don't think I can look at him the same." He shudders, taking the airbrush from her as she jumped on the edge of the counter. "Spread your legs. I'm pretty sure I made out with your thighs last night." He chuckles, not waiting for her as he pushes her legs apart.

"Yes, you did." She smiled, watching him airbrush the inside of her thighs, covering up the hickeys he left on her. "Isn't the water gonna wash it off?" He asks. "Nope. I have a setting spray that will keep it on for hours. My ex girlfriend left marks on me a lot in the most visible places so when I was racing I would have to put makeup on every inch of my neck. It was worse during summer time." She said, huffing at the memories.

"Was this the girlfriend that Kezie posted?" He chuckles.

"Yes, it was. First heartbreak. I was a mess." She breathed out, chuckling at her words. "It was puppy love, though. My real heartbreak was Sean." Lewis looked back up with a soft smile, "and you last heartbreak." Kallie smiled, cupping his face and pulling him into a long kiss, one that he had to force himself to pull away or they were never gonna get to the beach.