𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 » 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐞

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

After a long flight to South Korea, they finally arrived, and Jamie drove them to the address. She climbed out of the Maserati and brushed her herself off as her and Jamie had been eating sushi on the way there. They had got through the gate because Jamie had known the passcode. She walked up to the door, and didn't even have to knock, a woman answering the door with a baby in her arm. "Kalliope, right?" She smiled warmly, and it was obvious she only spoke Korean, so that's what Kallie replied in.

"Yes, that's me. Can I speak to Sang? Is he home?" Kallie questions, smiling softly, this woman must've been her uncle's wife, or girlfriend.

"He's at the store getting some stuff for dinner, he'll be back soon. Please, come inside." She pulled open the door wider and they both walked inside, it was very nice inside, it was very similar to the house Kezie owned there. "Sang talks about you all the time. He's so proud of you. You know he left that place in honor of you. He seen the way you were treated and he couldn't stand for it, so he left. Does your sister get the gifts? I helped pick them out. I don't know what the kids like so I wing it." She chuckles softly.

"Oh, yes, she gets all of them, the kids love them." Kallie assured, smiling softly at the idea that Sang left in her honor. Guess he had changed, just a little bit. "That's lovely. I'm sorry, you didn't get my name. I'm Soo Yun, and this is our son Jae-hyun, but we call him Jae." She says, Kallie and Jamie both smiling at the name for the baby, named after his uncle. That was extremely sweet of Sang.

"That's very sweet. It's nice to meet you, Soo Yun. I'm Kalliope as you know, and this is my father's best friend, Jamie." Kallie introduced, bowing politely to the woman, Soo Yun smiled brightly and bowed to them. "Very nice to meet you. Please sit. Would you like anything to drink, maybe a snack as well?" Soo Yun offers as Kallie and Jamie took a seat on the couch. It was the same couch Kezie had owned. Clearly they had the same taste.

"Sure, anything you have is fine. Would you like me to hold him?" Kallie offered. Soo Yun smiled gratefully, "yes, thank you, that would be a big help." Kallie chuckles softly, gently taking the baby from her hands and holding him close, the baby wrapping his hand around Kallie's finger. "Hello, lovely. I'm your Aunt Kallie. We're gonna be best friends." She giggles, the baby gurgling at her with a toothless smile.

Soo Yun returned with two glasses of lemonade, handing them to the two guests. She sat down and then Kallie finally noticed the baby bump she was forming. "You're pregnant?" She questioned. The mother nods excitedly, rubbing her stomach, "yes, twelve weeks already. It's a girl. We wanted to name her Keziah, after your sister. But Sang doesn't know if she will be okay with it. They haven't been on the best terms. But Kez was always his favorite. It gutted him when she stopped talking to him."