HIGH RISK

"Mm. I'm so ready for a cocktail." I rubbed my belly telling Ari making her laugh. "I'm serious, the count down is real so bitch get ready to be outside this summer." I told her making her laugh again.

"Don't rush my neice for one." She said gently rubbing my belly. "And you already know we outside twerking on them headlights this summer! Aye!" She said getting up on the bed and twerking making me laugh and smack her booty a few times. "Yes bitch. I'm excited, for motherhood, for Jr. to meet his little cousin!" I said making her smile. "How is he anyway?" I asked.

"Giiirl! He's good, bad as ever but that's my baby." She joked making me laugh. "My mom been having him these last pass three days though just to give me and Lijah some alone time. Every since he bought her that seafood boil and six pack he's been her favorite." She said laughing making me do the same. "Girl yo mama ain't changed one bit." I shook my head. "And never will. When are you going to get out of this house girl? You're acting like you're scared to move." She said joking.

"Mmcht! Bitch I'm actually getting out today for your information!" I said playfully poking her shoulder making her giggle. "Okay then my bad, where you going?" She asked. "Reggie's car that I fucked up two months ago is finally ready." I told her making her bust out laughing and I couldn't lie I was right behind her cackling up a storm. "I bet he won't tell another lie!" Ari said making me perk my lips up, "Mhm!" I said slapping hands with her and laughing.

"Girl that was a crazy ass night, I swear I didn't know I could get that crazy." I told her having flashbacks. "Well I must know you better than you know you cause bitch you crazy!" Ari said making me laugh and playfully roll my eyes. "Linsey was a lying ass snake bitch, I know my brother didn't sleep with that. She's the set up Queen." Ari said having Reggie's back.

"He a fool if it even crossed his mind honey! And I'm sure after being out of pocket $25K he learned." I said.

A few seconds later I heard loud bass booming coming from a far making me and Ari look at each other. "Reggie is so ghetto girl!" Ari busted out laughing making me shake my head. "I swear he is, he ain't gone be satisfied till Mr. Hill across the street call in a noise complaint." I said. The noise came closer and it was obvious he was in the drive way making me get off the bed and slide on my shoes.

Ari followed me through the living room and to the door.

"Wassup y'all?!" Reggie asked taking off his shades with a big smile on his face. He was always in a good mood for the most part. "Hey baby." I greeted him walking up, giving hug and a kiss. "What's up, so you performing for the whole block now huh?" Ari asked making us laugh. "Type shi." He said chuckling.

"Y'all was finna get into something?" He asked looking between us both. "No. I was just coming over to chill with my girl before I go back to work tonight. The club miss our girl Reggie." Ari said making me laugh and nudge her cause she was being messy. "Oh well boo-hoo! Tell them thirsty ass niggas to eat dust, this mine and mine only." He said getting behind me hugging me making me smile and laugh. "I know that's right brother!" She said making me shake my head at both of them.

Ari was always pumping his head up to do more which was so funny to me.

"Okay girl I'm go, I'm call you later." She said hugging me. "Okay. Make it home safe and text me when you get to work!" I said waving as she walked down her driveway and to the car. Me and Reggie stood outside until she pulled off safely.

"Ight. You ready baby? We gotta go get my other baby." Reggie said excitedly making me laugh and roll my eyes at him. "You only have eyes for one baby and that's me." I said grabbing him by his chin turning around to walk in the house to grab my phone. "Mm, yes ma'am." He said smacking my ass making me laugh as he followed closely behind me.