TOO FORGIVING

My alarm clock went off waking me up out my sleep. My dad was getting in early this morning cause we had some business to handle.

"Mm." Marlicia groaned wrapping her arms around me making me weakly laugh. "I gotta go baby." I whispered kissing her ear. "It's too early babe! It's five in the morning!" She whined some more pouting.

"Can you bring back food? And don't be gone all day you know I have work tonight." She said making me look back at her like she was crazy. "For somebody who just woke up you shole got a lot to say." She rolled her eyes laughing. "Shut up!"

"I'm serious though.." She continued as I put my shoes on. "Ight I heard you. Now getcho fine ass up and walk me to the door." She smiled pulling the covers back revealing her sexy body. Her nipples damn near cut open the small ass tank top she was wearing, and she had a pair of my boxers on making that ass look extra fat.
"You lucky I love yo big head ass." She said as we approached the door wrapping her arms around my neck. "I love you too hermoso." She blushed letting me know I earned a bonus point. "Someone's been brushing up on their Spanish." She pecked my lips.

"You know a nigga gotta stay sharp. Especially being with you, your days of cussing me out in Spanish are over!" I said making her laugh. "I'm still do it!" She warned rolling her eyes. "Yeah okay." I kissed her forehead.
"Lock up behind me!" I said before walking out the door.

____________BLOOD IS LOOKING A LITTLE THIN.💔🧍🏽‍♂️

"You ain't seen your pops in a minute man I know this gotta be a special moment for you." Foo said making me shake my head. "Man as long as this nigga don't ask for no crazy money we good. It's never simple with his ass." I said just thinking about the kind of hoops he had me jumping through in the past.

I was leaned back against my truck waiting for him to spot me. A part of me did want him in my life but another part of me knew it was best to keep him away. Hopefully this nigga can prove me and Marlicia wrong and actually stick around without his hand out.

"Reggie!" I heard a loud, raspy voice automatically knowing it was him. "Wassup man." I smiled giving him a hug.

"Hey Mr. Reginald, my name Foo, I heard all about you." They shook hands. "Hopefully it wasn't too bad." He glanced over at me making me look the other direction.

"No sir it wasn't all bad. I heard you use to be one of the biggest King Pin around here." Foo said as we all got in the truck.
"Yeah man I was but even the biggest can become the smallest." He shook his head. My dad was that nigga back in the day but he lost all that shit to gambling. He never knew when to fall back and that was always his issue.

We cruised through traffic before pulling up to my warehouse. My phone went off seeing I had a message from Marlicia making me smile.

"What young girl got you smiling?" My dad leaned over the seat asking making me snatch my phone back after I seen it was an attachment. "Oh! You know he dating Marlicia now." Foo blurted making me look back at his ass like he was stupid. "Nigga you talk too fucking much." I said.

"He was gone find out eventually nigga!" Foo snapped back.

"Pretty light skin little girl Marlicia?" He asked licking his lips making me look at him some type of way. "Look man ion' know what kind of shit you on but I'm just here to help yo ass out again. Don't think shit sweet, especially not with my girl." I said. Clear, cut and dry. "Son." He nervously chuckled sitting up in the seat. "I didn't mean nothing by it." I shook my head not even wanting this dude in my sight. "Foo show his ass around man, I'm catch up with y'all in a minute."

Foo got out the car making Reginald get out too.

I waited till they got far enough before looking at the pictures Marlicia sent me.