THE DAY B4 p2

"Reggie do you know where we going? It didn't look like this on google maps now." I told him as we walked across the rocks, I held onto the back of his shirt as he held onto my hand.

"Marlicia I got this, I know where we going." He said making me furrow my eyebrows. "Well excuse me." I mumbled. Today I just wanted to go outside and enjoy the beauty of Jamaica and the area we were staying in. This waterfall was going to be beautiful and the walk was going to be worth it, I just know it.

"It's so quiet out here." I whispered looking around for anything strange. Reggie laughed. "Maybe I can get some pussy out here." He said sticking his tongue out making me hit him across his arm giggling. "Why are you so nasty?" I asked. "I'm a freaky ass nigga, that's some shit you knew already though." He said. "We probably can make a movie or two." I admitted just knowing it would be amazing watching it back home. I've always liked the thrill of it and scenery, besides this is vacation for crying out loud.

"We need to hurry up then, get on my back!" He said dipping his knees holding his hands out behind him to pick me up making me laugh so hard I thought I was going to pee. "Shut up." I begged trying to calm down holding my stomach.

A few minutes of walking and we were finally able to hear the water letting us know we were close. "It smells so fresh." I said smiling trying to look for it through the thick trees.

We fanned away bugs and branches until we made it, the waterfall had to easily be over seventy feet tall and standing at it from the bottom made me feel like an ant. "This is beautiful." I looked up at Reggie who was smiling at the view, I knew he'd like it. "Yeah, it is." He responded pulling me close making me cuddle up in his arms in a comfortable silence.

Like a touch on the shoulder I could feel him watching me making me slowly look up into his eyes. He bit down on his juicy bottom lip looking at me like I was his world and more easily causing me to melt. His soft nose slid across mine before our lips connected sending butterflies through my stomach. "Mm." I moaned, his large hands cupping my face.

"By the waterfall?" He asked grabbing both of my hands. You could tell, "I hope she says yes" was written all over his face making me laugh.

"Reggie! That's risky! No. We can't." I squealed, laughing at the thought of even trying that. "My dick hard as fuck right now thinking about you under that waterfall naked letting water drip between that fat ass." He groaned gripping my ass, pushing his inches against my thigh. Tempted, I smile up at him with one hand on his chest, from what I could see there was definitely a spot behind the waterfall and we were the only ones down here so far. The locals become so accustomed to these beauties that they don't pack in one place to admire it so much.

"C'mon ma, stop playing." Reggie said in a voice filled with fire and desire before taking my hand off his chest practically dragging me along the way. I couldn't lie, my pussy was definitely on ocean water just thinking about doing this crazy act. I knew how my man could get so I was both excited and nervous. Just thinking about him making sweet love to me in this beautiful scenery made me want to have his baby again after this baby.

"Watch your step." Reggie warned holding onto my hand and hip tight as I climb the medium size stump. After a few seconds we were getting closer and the roar that was coming from the waterfall was both amazing and scary.

"Aaah!" I screeched, laughing feeling little water droplets bounce off the rocks and hit our skin. I looked over seeing Reggie shield his face trying to get to the other side making me laugh. A few seconds later I walked under the huge rock that was protruding out the mountain allowing the water to miss us by at least five feet.

I turned, facing the water taken back by it's beauty. I felt like I was in a movie right now, I never traveled before Reggie and it made my heart smile knowing I get to experience it all with him. I felt his arms snake around me as he rested his head at the crook of my neck. "You deserve to be this at peace all the time." He said making me smile. "When I'm with you this is how I feel, wherever you are I'm in paradise." I answered back honestly. Even when I was mad at him I still wanted some sort of contact or update. He was my peace.