WHAT WILL IT BE?💍

I stretched my arms over my head yawning hearing Marlicia snore like a bear. Last night we went to Top Golf and she sampled almost everything they had. When we made it back to the crib she ended up falling asleep before I could even make my move.

I looked at her smiling to myself knowing I made the right choice. Marrying her been on my mind heavy and I felt like it was no better time to propose than this week. Today I was going to sneak off with Ari and go ring shopping. A nigga was nervous as fuck but thinking about spending the rest of my life with her made all that shit go away.

She moved around in her sleep scooting back into my lap making me bite my bottom lip. Pulling me from my thoughts. She was holding out on a nigga but that road ends here. I moved my hand under the covers touching her in the moomoo and thong. "Mm." She groaned moving her head on the pillow.

Quietly I pulled my briefs down smacking my dick on her juicy ass. Like a nigga was removing a pin from a bomb I slid down the thong around her thighs smelling her sweet aroma. She moved around but not much making me get into position. I lifted her ass cheek rubbing my tip against her pussy. "Mmm." She moaned making me put my leg up and press against her opening. She felt so warm making me look up and say a quick prayer a nigga don't bust fast.

I broke through her walls making her gasp and eyes flutter open. "Reggie. Reg- Ahh." She gasped again looking back at me as I pumped my dick in her pussy feeling her getting wetter and wetter. I pulled her into my arms hitting that pussy from the side, "Sss fuck." She moaned caving in and opened her legs for me. I grabbed her foot placing it on my thigh holding her ankle.

"Mm girl I missed that pussy." I said in her ear making her bite her lip to keep from screaming. I placed my arm in between her breast choking her making her cry out anyway. "That shit feels so good baby." She whimpered making me moan. Her pussy was getting so wet making me wanna stay in it longer. Her moans and screams filled the bedroom walls as I fuck her roughly.

"Mm. That dick feels so good daddy." She moaned pushing her ass against me fucking back catching me off guard making me moan and grip her hips tight. "Fuck baby, keep throwing that ass back." I said smacking her shit until it turned apple red.

She slowed down after a while letting me know she was getting tired making me pull out and get on to of her. I looked at her natural face before I could slide back in making my dick jump. "You look so sexy." I told her kissing her lips making her blush. "Thank you." She said licking her lips.

I centered myself at her entrance sliding back in her soaking pussy. "Fuck." We moaned in unison. I sat up on my knees gripping both her breast in my hand before drilling her ass.

"Fuuck! Reggie!" She screamed out loud trying to close her legs. "Keep that shit open for me, let me see that pussy." I groaned licking my lips looking at her. I gripped her thighs after a couple of seconds, "wait! I'm do it!" She whimpered opening up her legs for me cause she knew what I was on if I had to. "Yeah, get right." I said slowly plunging deep her in pussy. Her nails clawed my back as I went faster and faster, I enjoyed watching her eyes roll to the back of her head.

"Fuck! Reggieee!" She cried holding onto the bedsheets. I looked down at her breast seeing milk leak from them as they bounced harder. "Damn girl I'm finna nut." I flexed the muscles in my jaw trying to keep going. She licked her lips rubbing on her clit, at this point she had my dick coated with cream.

I rotated my hips making hers buck forward. "Oh fuck!" She moaned out loud holding onto my hips. "I'm bout to cum baby." She announced holding onto me tight with her legs shaking around me. "Marlicia.." I moaned busting in her pussy feeling my dick throb in her.

____________________MAY THE BEST RING WIN!

"Mm. That's exactly what I needed." Marlicia said eating the strawberries making me laugh. "I know, me too. You just stubborn as fuck and need somebody to tell you what you need." I said making her blush and put her head down. I was right.