IN A WORLD ARI EXSIST

I was up early this morning before the birds going on my run. I had that new Summer Walker playing through my headphones as I continued my jog. Foo didn't stay in the safest neighborhood but niggas around here knew not to mess with me either. Plus I grew up around most of the scary ones anyway.

It was almost 6am and the sun was coming up so I decided to hit another block before going back. Jogging was something I did to clear my mind, and a lot was on it.

"Ayo Ari!" I heard someone with a deep voice behind me making me speed up. It was probably some bum trying to get my number. "Damn girl you fast!" I looked beside me seeing it was just Lijah making me laugh and slow down. "Whew boy! You scared me, you can't just be calling my name like that." I said making him laugh.

"So what you doing out here so early?" I looked him up and down seeing he was dressed nice. Lijah always was a cute little thing that could dress.

"I'm out here looking for you." He said taking my hand making me hurry up and snatch it away.  "What do you mean?" I asked. "Play slow." He said leaning in pecking my lips making me push him back. "Look." I said taking his arm moving him into the alley near us.

"Look Lijah, that was a one time thing and I was drunk that night. I'm sorry if I misled you in any kind of way." I said making him frown up. "In order for it to be a mistake it only had to happen once." He walked up to me caressing my cheek. I looked away to hide the shame on my face.

Me and Lijah played around before Foo but it was this one time where I thought for sure Foo was cheating on me. That night I was drunk and vulnerable, at least that's what I tell myself. "Foo my boy and all but I been looking at you since my mama house." He said straight up grabbing my hand again.

Lijah smelt like heaven on earth making me want to melt being near him. "If you change your mind I did plan a date for us tonight. Smoke a little bit, body paint a lot ..." He trailed off biting his bottom lip. "7pm." He said before throwing the hood over his head walking back from where he came.

I crossed my legs just thinking about the sexual fantasies I've had with this boy. Lijah was young but he wasn't lacking when it came to package. He could hit spots and sling it better than my baby daddy.

I jogged all the way back to Foo's not taking any breaks. Honestly, I didn't know what to do when it came down to Foo or Lijah because I had strong feelings for both. Sometimes I wish having two boyfriends were normal.

I swung open the door being met with smoke making me fan it away. Don't get me wrong I loved huffing on that gas just as much as the next person but 24/7? I rolled my eyes walking to the back where he was already up on the game.

"Foo!" I nudged his shoulder over the loud music that was playing. "Oh shit! Wassup baby, look I'm finna go make a few runs. I'll be back and we can go out to lunch." He said making me smile. "Thank you baby." I grabbed his hand pecking him on the cheek as he got up. "You welcome." He swung open the front door being met with Lijah who had his hand up getting ready to knock.

I folded my arms and rolled my eyes at Lijah making him do that slick ass grin I hated.

"Wassup nigga." Foo dapped him up letting him come in. "Shit. I'm tryna see what the move is?" Lijah said. "I'm finna go handle some business and I'll be back. Make yourself at home." Foo said making my eyes grow wide almost making me joke on the water I was drinking.

"B-baby are you sure? I mean all that running can wait, you got company and shit." I said looking at him crazy. "I would baby but I gotta handle this shit now." He said kissing my forehead before grabbing his keys and phone leaving out.

"Damn. You trying to get rid of me?" Lijah asked licking his sexy lips rubbing his hands together. "Ugh!" I turned on my heels stomping upstairs making him laugh.