FAIRYTALES

3Days Later

I tossed and turned in my sleep not being able to get comfortable making me roll over close to Reggie. He looked so peaceful sleeping making me irritated for some reason.

I grabbed his nose holding it for about eight seconds before he noticed, jumping out of his sleep. "G-girl what the hell?!" He gasped looking at me like I was crazy. "I can't sleep." I said pouting hoping he'd stay up with me.

"You woke me up for that? And why you just can't tap me or shake me like normal people do!?" He asked irritated that I woke him up almost making me laugh. "Stay up with meee!" I said rocking him back and forth making him grab my wrist and pin me down on the bed. "You finna make a nigga go sleep on the couch." He said. "All I'm going to do is follow you so have fun." I said laughing.

"You gone stay in here while I go to sleep." He said about to get off the bed but I pulled him back by his briefs. He looked back at me making me give him the look. He climbed between my legs spreading my thighs with his knees. "Put me to sleep." I said pulling up my nightgown rubbing my clit making him bite his bottom lip. "You wake a nigga up just for this huh." He said sliding the briefs down just below his pulsating dick making my eyes take mental pictures.

He centered at my entrance slowly pushing through my tight, wet walls making me dig my nails into his back. "Mm. Reggie." I moaned as he hugged me in his arms stroking me slow. "Sss, fuck." He moaned in my ear kissing on my neck. He picked up the pace a little but not too much taking his time. He sat up pulling the gown over my breast cupping them in his hand.

"Mm, baby. It feels so good." I said reaching down rubbing my clit as he went deeper and deeper. "Mm. Marlicia, fuck baby." He moaned making my legs shake. I watched the cream build up on and around his shaft fucking up the black pair of briefs.

He leaned in kissing me passionately while keeping his pace. I contracted my muscles around his thickness feeling his body shake. "Damn bae." He groaned looking down at his dick going in and out.

He placed my legs up on his shoulders plunging into my walls deep making me push back on his hips. "Oh! Fuck!" I screamed as he held me in place trying to finish off with a bang, I knew he was ready to cum.

"Cum all over all that." He said choking me making me do just that. "Oooo yes!" I moaned making him grip my hips as he came too.

I laughed looking at the exhaustion on his face, he pulled out making the cum slowly leak from between my legs. "Damn girl." He said standing up looking down at his briefs at the white stains. "I'm not the only one getting a cream pie this time." I said making him laugh.

______________________GOOD & FORSAKEN FORTUNE 🔮 ✨☠️

I fastened my jeans pulling down the oversized tshirt  doing a one eighty in the mirror. "You look sexy." Reggie said leaning in giving me a kiss. "Thank you baby, I didn't want to do too much." I said. We were going to pick up his business cards for the barbershop and then go to the fair downtown. Although I couldn't get on any of the rides I can stuff my face.

Reggie was excited about planning this grand opening for his barbershop and I was too. I was even more excited to see the building when everything is done. Reggie had contractors tweaking a few things he wanted to add or take away.

"You look good too baby." I said looking him up and down in the Nike grey sweats, yellow Nike shirt with his grey dunks and fitted cap. "Something slight for the day you know, not too much." He said checking himself out in the mirror making me laugh and push him.

I grabbed my purse and keys from the bed walking out the bedroom to turn everything off before we leave.

"I swear I walk for five seconds and feel like I did a mile." I told Reggie making him laugh but I was serious. "The way you walk is even different, your hips are spreading." Reggie said making me slowly turn around to face him as we made it outside. "You think I wanna hear that? "Ooo Marlicia, your hips are spreading!" I said in a mocking tone. "Please don't tell me when my nose start spreading across my face or when my feet are swollen." I said making him laugh and grab my hands from behind. "You know I didn't mean it like that, stop." He said kissing my ear. "Yeah, yeah you do mean that shit." I said.